Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I wached The Goonies with my old housemate a few months ago and at the end he revealed he had never seen it before. Now, not watching Star Wars I can understand, but The Goonies!? Unforgiveable.

Punishable by death.

I keep having to make the missus watch films she hasn't seen before. Today she will be forced to watch Resrvoir Dogs.

Shambles

I wached The Goonies with my old housemate a few months ago and at the end he revealed he had never seen it before. Now, not watching Star Wars I can understand, but The Goonies!? Unforgiveable.

Never seen The Goonies that is a disgrace plain and simply it's not acceptable!! how on earth can someone haver cantered through life oblivious to the Truffle Shuffle!

please tell me they have seen back to future if not then you will need to have serious words, maybe lock them in a room or something until they have seen every cult movie from 1980 onwards it will be for the best.

Inglorious Basterds - great night out. Long dialogues, too many cinema references (after all it's Tarantino), but the awesome characters and the sparse, yet cleverly used action makes more than up for it. And there's some really hilarious scenes, too ("Do you mind me smoking my own pipe?" lol).

I'd have to see it in English, though. There's some things that a dubbed version can't do for me and that is transporting enough authenticity.

I have never watched an Indiana Jones in my life.

i've never watched The Godfather from start to finish

This.

Nor Shawshank.

Watch them. It's worth it.

My housemate doesn't like the Goonies. He's an idiot.