Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lester LXXIV

Hull City Match Thread

Get joey back,where would be if it wasnt for his 9 goals last season?i think i know.

I'll take a stab at with Forest in League 1???

You'd know... :thumbup::whistle::ph34r:

Not a good thing, insinuating lookwhaticando is gay. I have it on good authority that he isn't, he just thinks out loud sometimes :thumbup:

Drop the lot of them, I say against Sunderland i'd play

Logan

Mayberry, Stearman, McAuley, , Sheehan (I know he is on loan)

Gradel, Wesolowski, Williams, Tiatto

Dodds, O'grady

And send the whole lot that played tonight to go to work for the week in some mine somewhere.

Perhaps i'm overreacting

Scary thing is I am not surprised or that disapointed. I have finally come to terms with the fact that we are not very good but I love Leicester City and always will and this squad of players will not change that no matter how much they try!!!

Well said, now all you have to do is get the rest of the fans to accept our situation, and get behind the team no matter what

Logan

Dodds, O'grady

And send the whole lot that played tonight to go to work for the week in some mine somewhere.

Perhaps i'm overreacting

apart from him, yes!

even tiatto has looked 'ok' when he's come on, when i've seen him! :o:cool:

Logan

Dodds, O'grady

Perhaps i'm overreacting

I'd be happy with that - not a bad team actually. Midfield in particular looks good.

Hmmm I see your point. Guess I know now why he's being so nice to me :o:o

Well said, now all you have to do is get the rest of the fans to accept our situation, and get behind the team no matter what

You reckon that's gona happen though?? Fans were missing after the first two games of the season, and now with us in the bottom 3 again, we won't get much support from fans at all.

Logan

Dodds, O'grady

Perhaps i'm overreacting

I'd keep Kisnorbo at CB in place of Stearman, though. :thumbup:

Logan

Dodds, O'grady

Perhaps i'm overreacting

How about the salt Mines in Russia?

How about the salt Mines in Russia?

Sounds good to be, Didn't the iranian players get their feets whipped when they did badly how about some of that. Or a public flogging outside the clcok tower? we could even get a few of them in the stocks to throw stuff at. Wouldn't give our stikers anything to throw though as they would all miss.....

:kissing::yahoo::worship::jump:

lol ohh no!! And I was just re-assured I was too young for you :pinch: Told you I couldn't trust you for using " :ph34r: " as a disguise :o Damn, I'm gona pretend I never found you out :cool::P Maybe I should stop posting things such as this on this thread - the mods will go mad at me again!!

If people are looking to know what my views on the Sunderland game are, check the score prediction thread :) (p.s. I can promise now that it isn't an over-reaction to a disappointing defeat after which I am very deflated and depressed)

Archived