Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

According to Wiki that's the best joke of all time :unsure:

My wife called me a sexist pig, and accused me of being far too obsessed with football.

I said, "What makes you say that, babe?"

She said, "Well for one, there's this card you gave me for my birthday."

I said, "But to be fair, you've not kept up with the housework recently, so you were lucky it was only yellow."

• Like 2

Celibacy can be a choice in life or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a harmony for couples weekend, Dave and his parter, Ann, listened to the instructor declare 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.'

He then addressed the men, 'Can you name and describe your wife's favourite flower?'

Dave leaned over, touched Ann's arm gently, and whispered, 'It's Homepride, isn't it?'

Thus began Dave's life of celibacy.

• Like 1

Celibacy can be a choice in life or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a harmony for couples weekend, Dave and his parter, Ann, listened to the instructor declare 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.'

He then addressed the men, 'Can you name and describe your wife's favourite flower?'

Dave leaned over, touched Ann's arm gently, and whispered, 'It's Homepride, isn't it?'

Thus began Dave's life of celibacy.

lol