Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Did you hear about the person who tied a calf to his balls?

He claimed he was hung like a horse

Along with Al's point about horses not having calves, how does this make him hung like a horse? The joke doesn't work. Unless horses go around with other horses tied to their balls, he's simply hung with a horse on his bollocks. The only way it would work is if he hung a horse up and then hung himself up the same way.

• Like 1

Along with Al's point about horses not having calves, how does this make him hung like a horse? The joke doesn't work. Unless horses go around with other horses tied to their balls, he's simply hung with a horse on his bollocks. The only way it would work is if he hung a horse up and then hung himself up the same way.

lol You're right - the joke makes no sense. I'll try to save that pathetic joke as best I can...

Did you hear about the man with a massive dong who started whinnying and trying to gallop with all fours that had U-shaped metal shoes nailed on when he was executed with a rope around his neck?

He was hung like a horse.

Edited by Raw Dykes
  • Like 1

I think this is my first joke here so go easy on me.....

A Celtic supporter was being chased down the road by a gang of Rangers supporters and they were gaining fast on him. Suddenly he sees a sign for the Clyde ferry and runs fast towards where it points.

As he rounds the corner, with the Rangers supporters almost on his heels, he sees the ferry just off the dock,, so he puts a last spurt on, runs to the quayside and jumps, just making it onto the ferry.

He then turns round and waves two fingers at the gathered Rangers supporters and laughs at them. A voice behind him says, "Ah wuddna do that, son, if ah wer you." "Oh no and why not?" asks the Celtic supporter. The man says, "Well, we're just docking."