Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

A fat woman walks into the doctors and asks the quack "what the most less strenuous way of losing weight?"

he replies "move your head from side to side"

she replies "and how often should i do that doctor"

he replies "every-time you get offered food you fat ca-nunt"

Edited by CupidStunt
  • Like 1

Mr.Dangerous Tiger, if there was a vote on who's the biggest joke on here than I AM!!!!! Many people questioned my comments since i last joined. I AM THE ONLY TW@T ON HERE AND I AM PROUD OF BEING ONE :scarf: !!!!

I think that I am the biggest joke on this site! I expect the majority of you will agree. I am honest with it though. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think acooling08 beats you by some distance but that may be the folly of youth.

Hope that makes you feel better. :kissing:

An Englishman, an Irishman and an American stood on top of the empire state building after each drinking 15 pints. The American said " after 15 pints you can jump off here, fly around, come back then land safely". "Prove it" said the Irishman.So the American jumped off the building, flew around, then came back safely. "wow! " said Paddy, " I want a turn", so he jumped off the building and plunged to his death. Back at the top the Englishman turned to the American and said " Bugger me superman... you're a right bastard when you're pissed! "

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is lying in bed reading. Man says: "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache." Wife replies: "I think you'll find that is a sheep." Man replies: "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

An Englishman, an Irishman and an American stood on top of the empire state building after each drinking 15 pints. The American said " after 15 pints you can jump off here, fly around, come back then land safely". "Prove it" said the Irishman.So the American jumped off the building, flew around, then came back safely. "wow! " said Paddy, " I want a turn", so he jumped off the building and plunged to his death. Back at the top the Englishman turned to the American and said " Bugger me superman... you're a right bastard when you're pissed! "

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is lying in bed reading. Man says: "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache." Wife replies: "I think you'll find that is a sheep." Man replies: "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

:crylaugh:

I was caught wanking whilst sniffing my best mates' sister's knickers. He was furious, but to be fair she was still wearing them..........he was that annoyed he ignored me for the rest of her funeral.

:ph34r:

I was caught wanking whilst sniffing my best mates' sister's knickers. He was furious, but to be fair she was still wearing them..........he was that annoyed he ignored me for the rest of her funeral.

:ph34r:

Thats wrong on a number of levels..

kin funny though.