Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

A student doctor asked his consultant "Why dont we perform smear tests on women over 75?"

The consultant replied, "Have you ever tried to open a cheese toastie!"

I texted this to my mate and he forwarded on to his dad (he knows his dad likes a sick joke) who rang him and chewed the balls off him - that's going to be your mum in ten years, how can you say stuff like this etc lol

The Americans have just announced that they have raised £35million for the Pakistan Flood victims.

I wonder how Pakistans 9/11 funds are coming along!

That just happens to be the price they got for England to win the second one day game - so they stuck the £35 Million on that :thumbup:

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond
  • Like 1

A man walks into a Library and says, "Oi bitch. I want a fooking book to learn some cnuting Spanish. Where the fook are they?"

Librarian says, "There's no need for that language, sir!"

He says, "You're probably right. They all speak fookin English anyway."

• 2 weeks later...

1] I started my new part time job working in the local snooker cue factory last night.

The pays nothing special, but we make some great tips.

2] The Commonwealth Games are going from bad to worse, reptiles in rooms,unfinished building work, I think the first event will be Snakes and Ladders

3] I'm working on a joke about milk going off.

It's a bit cheesy though

4] I've opened a convenience store just for midgets, but i've put everything on the top shelves.

Keeps them on their toes.

• 2 weeks later...