Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

My racing snail wasn't doing too well, so I deciced to take his shell off to try and make him more aerodynamic..

It didn't work.

If anything he looked more sluggish.

Scousers - The Master Race

And the best sense of humour ever except about themselves

:yawn:

We all love taking the piss out of ourselves, there's some jokes about Liverpool/Scousers in this thread that i've posted that i've been told by mates, i was being sarcastic, i liked your joke :thumbup:

I went to the doctor today, and he told me I have Alzheimers. Bummer. But hey ho, at least I don't have Alzheimers!

I went to the doctor today, and he told me I have Alzheimers. Bummer. But hey ho, at least I don't have Alzheimers!

:sweating:

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day….

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

I said pleasantly, ‘Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?’

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say,

‘Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest one’s 9, and the other one’s 7.

Why the hell would you think they’re twins? Are you blind, or stupid?’

So I replied, ‘I’m neither blind nor stupid, Ma’am, I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.’

• Like 1

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Irish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Irish, in the weeks that followed, an English archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published read:

"English archaeologists, finding traces of 130-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech telecommunications network 30 years earlier than the Irish".

One week later, the South Wales Echo reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in the pasture near his house in Tregaron, Idwal Jones, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he had found, f**k all. Idwal has therefore concluded that 130 years ago, Wales had already gone wireless."

• Like 1