Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Reebok have released new ultra skin tight cycling shorts for women called 'Mumblers'

You can see the lips move but you can't make out what the twat's saying!

Edited by rico

a man goes up to a woman in a club and says "you remind me of my little toe", the girl replies "Why, because im small and cute?" and winks. The man says "No, because im gonna end up banging you on my coffee table later" . . . . .

very funny :crylaugh:

Alex McLeish quit over transfers. Carson Yeung said to him "Wa yu wan faw playas in suma Awex?" , McLeish replied "6 defenders". Yeung came back with Marlon King. "I said 6 defenders, not sex offenders"

Old Bert dies suddenly and Gert his widows friend says to her .."Sorry to here about Bert ....he was the salt of the earth .....lovely bloke !!"

Gert replies ..."Yes he was & still so active ......we still did IT you know .....every Sunday morning in time with the chuch bells .....

He'd still be alive today if that bloody fire-engine had'nt gone by !! "

Old Bert dies suddenly and Gert his widows friend says to her .."Sorry to here about Bert ....he was the salt of the earth .....lovely bloke !!"

Gert replies ..."Yes he was & still so active ......we still did IT you know .....every Sunday morning in time with the chuch bells .....

He'd still be alive today if that bloody fire-engine had'nt gone by !! "

Doesn't make any sense at all.