Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

To be fair it's sick, but it is fcuking funny, you can't argue that.

It was voted to the top of http://www.sickipedia.org/ hottest jokes of the week

I can argue that it's not funny, because I didn't laugh and humour is subjective.

It's in very bad taste, but I suppose Frankie Boyle would laughh his tits off.

I wouldn't take sickipedia as any kind of barometer for what's funny

Edited by Parafox

I can argue that it's not funny, because I didn't laugh and humour is subjective.

what have you thought to all the Jimmy Saville Paedo jokes posted on the board over the last month?

You can argue that you don't find it funny, but you can't say categorically that it isn't funny, because as you say it is subjective. I also don't think you should censor other people and criticise on grounds of taste when making a joke.

As long as it is not actually hate filled and serves no purpose other than to be offensive.

Friendship among women:

A woman didn't come home one night.

The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friends house.

The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship among men:

A man didn't come home one night.

The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house.

The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.

Eight of them confirmed that yes, he had slept over and two claimed that he was still there.
  • Like 2

An Englishman walks into an Irish bar. He walks up to the barman and says "I'll have two beers, one pint and one thimble."

The barman looks at the Englishman for a while before replying, "we don't serve drinks in thimbles."

But the Englishman insists. "I really must have the second drink in a thimble."

"Fine," says the barman. "I'll fetch you a thimble but only if you tell me what it's for."

The Englishman reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny man, not more than six inches high, and sits him on the counter.

"My!" says the barman. "That be the finest little leprechaun if ever I saw one."

"That's not a leprechaun, it's an ordinary Englishman with all the bullshit squeezed out of him."

You racist bastard.....Englishman & Irishman at work in a factory, Englishman "I want the rest of the day off, so I'm going to pretend to be mad, watch this" the Englishman climbs upto the rafters "look I'm a lightbulb, I'm a light bulb" The forman sees him "Oi your nuts get out of here". The Irishman closes his too box and starts too leave. Forman "What the 'ell do you think you're doing? Irishman "I'm going home as well, I can't work in the dark can I.

"Why are camels called ships of the desert?........ they're full of Arab seaman

Edited by My Nads

Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site.

Paddy says to Murphy "I'm gonna have the day off,

I'm gonna pretend I'm mad!"

He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts

"I'M A LIGHTBULB! I'M A LIGHTBULB!"

Murphy watches in amazement!

The Foreman shouts "Paddy you're mad, go home"

So he leaves the site.

Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well.

"Where the hell are you going?" asks the Foreman.

"I can't work in the friggin' dark!" says Murphy.

If you think you've had a busy week, spare a thought for my friend in Connecticut.

He works in the returns department at Toys R Us.

I do actually feel ashamed about this one.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 1

If you think you've had a busy week, spare a thought for my friend in Connecticut.

My oh My lol

That got a reaction from me that Jimmy Carr would have been proud of, a sort of laugh and simultaneous intake of breath. The sound of laughing and hating themselves for it at the same time.

Your work at the Cockney Trouser Research Centre is going really well. You’re making great strides.

Shot through the heart and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.

Your boss always has a hidden agenda, which makes taking minutes in meetings a ****ing nightmare.

Edited by BornBlue

You can argue that you don't find it funny, but you can't say categorically that it isn't funny, because as you say it is subjective. I also don't think you should censor other people and criticise on grounds of taste when making a joke.

As long as it is not actually hate filled and serves no purpose other than to be offensive.

OK I don't find it funny. You might. I find it to be in bad taste.

Surely I have as much right to criticise on any grounds that I am critical of, same as you criticising me for making a comment about the lack of humour in that "joke"