Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Some kids stopped me outside the shop earlier and said, "Hey mate, will you go in there and get us ten Richmond?" 

"Sure I will," I replied, taking their money.

On the way out I gave them their sausages and informed them they only come in packs of eight.

Reports are coming in of a tragic accident in the Theatre at the end of Torquay Pier. Amazing Marvin the Magician accidently turned a family, Mr and Mrs Fadge and their daughter Philys, in to a large sofa and two armchairs. A spokesman for the Torquay General has said that all three are extremely comfortable.

My mate said, "I like your car."
I said, "It's not very practical now we've got a baby."
He said, "How about I buy it off you."
I said, "Yeah go on then. Three grand?"
He said, "You've got yourself a deal."
I said, "Nice one... you're going to make a brilliant dad."

• Like 3

Reports are coming in of a tragic accident in the Theatre at the end of Torquay Pier. Amazing Marvin the Magician accidently turned a family, Mr and Mrs Fadge and their daughter Philys, in to a large sofa and two armchairs. A spokesman for the Torquay General has said that all three are extremely comfortable.

This is 1 a shit joke 2 toquay doesnt have a proper pier and 3 the theater in torquay is on the prom.

Edited by Bayfox

Guest MattP

The lefty students at my uni used to think I was a fascist **** because I'm racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic and preach for the destruction of those of a different religion to me.

But now I have a beard and wear sandals so they don't mind anymore.