Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

I was chatting to a beautiful girl the other day in a bar. We got talking and she asked if I had a partner. I said I did have a girl but she walked out on me a few weeks ago. Anyway we had a few drinks and she invited me back to her place.

After a couple more drinks we made hot passionate love several times. In the morning as I was getting dressed she said to me. I find it hard to believe that someone like you who is good looking and a fantastic lover would have a girlfriend that walks out on you. Do you mind telling me why she would do such a thing?

No, I don't mind  telling you at all- I answered--------

my wife found out

"Have you ever seen twenty pounds all crumpled up?" a woman asked her husband.

"No"  said her husband.

She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse, and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra, and pulled out a crumpled twenty pound note.

He took the crumpled twenty pound note from her and smiled approvingly.

"Have you ever seen fifty pounds all crumpled up?" she then asked her husband?

"No, no, I haven't"  he said (with an anxious catch in his voice).

She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer panties and pulled out a crumpled fifty pound note.

He took the crumpled fifty pound note, and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.

"Now" she said. "Have you ever seen £10,000 all crumpled up?"

"No, never"  he said (while obviously becoming even more aroused, and excited).

"Well, go and look in the garage!

Edited by Smudge
  • Like 4

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and with his bad diet he suffered from bad breath.

This made him a super-calloused-fragile-mystic-hexed-by-halitosis.

• Like 3

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and with his bad diet he suffered from bad breath.

lol

Stolen and on Facey!

I knicked this one:

Our daughter ran away from our home in Hull when she was only fifteen.

After three years of searching, I found her sleeping rough on the streets of London.

As we hugged each other,  tears running down our faces, I said, "My god, lass, you've done well for yourself." 

twitter_long.png
facebook_long.png
  • Like 4

Very good.

Reminds me of The Sun back page headline after Inverness beat Celtic 3-2 from 2-0 down:

Super Cally Go Ballistic Celtic Are Atrocious

• 2 weeks later...

Some bloke started talking to me in the pub last night.

"My mate came off his motorbike today," he said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "He has slight brain damage, two broken arms and is completely blind in one eye."

"Blimey," I said. "No wonder he came off it then."

• Like 1

Woman : Do you drink beer ?

Man : Yes

Woman : How many beers a day ?

Man : Usually about 3

Woman : How much do you pay per beer ?

Man : $5.00 which includes a tip (This is where it gets scary !)

Woman : And how long have you been drinking ?

Man : About 20 years, I suppose

Woman : So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day - which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5.400, correct ?

Man : Correct

Woman : If in 1 year you spend $5.400, not accounting for inflation, the past twenty years puts your spending at $108.000, correct ?

Man : Correct

Woman : Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account-  and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari ?

Man : Correct. Now, my turn : do you drink beer ?

Woman : No

Man : Where's your Ferrari ?

• Like 2