Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

My wife sent me a text saying she was in Casualty. So I sat down and watched it for 50 mins and didn't see her in it once. That was a few hours ago and she's still not back home. I wish she'd hurry up I'm bloody starving!

• Like 2

What's the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi?

People in Dubai don't like the flintstones, but Abu Dhabi dooooooo

Oy, stop nicking my joke! I posted that a couple of years ago. It's all I have according to Stix. :P  lol

I've always had an irrational fear of women named Phoebe and have suffered problems with pedestrian walkways and the poet Sylvia Plath.

I've also become obsessed with the idea that the singer of 80s group Japan and the New York Dolls guitarist are going to set up an upmarket woodland restaurant.

Yep, I'm a Phoebephobic pathopathic Plathopath with a Sylvian / Sylvain Sylvain sylvan silver salver complex complex

Better do some work....

• Like 2