Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Woman goes to the doctors: Doctor, my son's 16 years old and still only has a tiny penis, is there anything I can do?

Doctor: Funny you should ask, there's an article in this week's Lancet on just this subject. give him lots of toast everyday and you should see some improvement.

Next day the son gets up for breakfast and there's a plate of toast 2 foot high on the table.

Son:Is that all for me mum?

The top 2 are, the rest is for your dad.

• Like 2

What do The Smiths spread on their toast for breakfast?

I don't know, but Johnny Marr might.

I heard that Johnny Marr intended to bring out a new album based on traditional English folk music.

However, he cancelled the release as he thought it sounded a bit too Morris-y.

Ploughing with their hoes....and scattering the good seed on the land.....while they're out standing in their field, possibly.

Some people will rake up any old dirt.

Never mind the bullocks, we need an udder solution. There is no byre for all this swill.

Just had a call from my nephew. Said he can't live with his mum because she beats him. But he can't move in to his dad's because he beats him too. So I says to him " you need to move in with Chelsea, because they don't beat anyone!!!"

Badum.

Edited by MPH