Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

The beautician said a facial can make you look 10 years younger.

Now I'm down the police station charged with gross indecency.

You were indecent 144 times! :blink:

They have you bang to rights..

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

As I looked at the ABBA quiz leader board I noticed that I was right at the bottom and so was the Japanese girl that I fancy.

I stood there for a moment longer, soaking in my failure, when suddenly she appeared next to me.

She glanced at the leader board and said, "No win me, no win you."

• Like 1

I went into a shop and said "I'd like to buy a mirror, you gormless looking ,four eyed twat".

The shop assistant said " I'm over here sir".

I think you meant this to go in the How Was Your Day? thread, Webbo.. Edited by Buce

My 4 year old was struggling to open his yogurt today when he suddenly mumbled, "fvcking shitty lid!"

My wife immediately looks at me and says, "Mmmm, I wonder where he's got that from!??"

I said "the fridge, you silly cvnt"...

haha~~~funny kid

My 4 year old was struggling to open his yogurt today when he suddenly mumbled, "fvcking shitty lid!"

My wife immediately looks at me and says, "Mmmm, I wonder where he's got that from!??"

I said "the fridge, you silly cvnt"...

haha~~~funny kid

Two elderly nuns were walking in the park, when a man jumped out of the bushes with his pants around his ankles.

One had a stroke, but the other couldn't reach.

She probably couldn't reach because of all the drugs she'd been taking. I heard she had a serious habit.

Whereas the one who had the stroke just let out a little wimple.

She probably couldn't reach because of all the drugs she'd been taking. I heard she had a serious habit.

Whereas the one who had the stroke just let out a little wimple.

lol

I think they were upset coz they didn't get nun..

• Like 1

A family are driving behind a bin lorry when a manky old dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was  just an insect."

"Wow", her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock that size."

• Like 1

A family are driving behind a bin lorry when a manky old dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was  just an insect."

"Wow", her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock that size."

lol reminds me of..

Young boy walks in on his Mum having a shower..

Boy: "Mummy, what's that between your legs?"

Mum: "Son, that's where the devil hit me with the axe"

Boy: "Fvckin el Mum - right in the fanny!"

• Like 1