Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

I knew someone who converted his house to a car and called it Austin Villa. It only went downhill..

I know that car. It has no engine, no wings and as for seats, well, there's only two at the back

My mate bought a mansion with every facility you could wish for: 5 baths, jacuzzi, marble staircase, chandeliers, snooker room.

Then he covered everything in gold leaf - staircase, pool, chandeliers, the lot.

I asked him how he could justify such ostentatious extravagance.

He replied that he did have a bit of a gilt complex.

• Like 2

George Michael was found slumped at the wheel of his Range Rover last night, naked and covered in chocolate. When questioned by police he said the incident had been caused by a careless Whispa.

Q. What's white and can be found over public toilet walls?

A. George Michael's latest release

• Like 1

Q. What's white and can be found over public toilet walls?

A. George Michael's latest release

Eeeewww...that's disgusting

Q. What's hit more balls than Ian Botham's bat?

A. George Michael's chin

• Like 1

Cant believe it! Just saw arnold schwarzenegger standing at the clock Tower. He was eating a chocolate egg. So i said to him " i bet i know what your favourite holday is!"

He replied " you have ta love Easter, baby!"

• Like 1

A policeman radios back to the station.

"I have a situation here. An old lady has just shot her husband for walking on the floor she just mopped."

"Have you arrested her?"

"No chance, the floor's still wet!"

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 4

I have two tickets for the final of Euro 2016 but I didn't realise it will be on the same day as my wedding so I can't go...

If you are interested and want to go instead of me....it's at St Matthews church in Leicester and the girl is called Sarah

• Like 3

I was in Asda earlier and the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they wanted help packing their bags ..... I thought fvck me we only voted out yesterday give them a chance !!!

It was Morrisons where I heard exactly the same thing

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/107358-eu-referendum-vote-today-23rd-june-from-7am-10pm-post-vote-discussion/?p=3938198

:D