Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Can't stand this meme, "colonises half the world, complains of immigration"

1. We still need immigration. The vote was a referendum on the EU not on immigration (as much as people want to make it out as such).

2. The colonies got independence, we are getting ours now.

Someone else has posted about how the EU is an important post world war 2 pillar keeping Europe from dangerous nationalism. I had to point out it is very post war as it was established in 1993!

1. We still need immigration. The vote was a referendum on the EU not on immigration (as much as people want to make it out as such).

Someone else has posted about how the EU is an important post world war 2 pillar keeping Europe from dangerous nationalism. I had to point out it is very post war as it was established in 1993!

Have read this 3 times MC but still can't find the punchline ....    bet its a cracking joke though mate !

• Like 2

Hate to reply to this in the joke thread, but whilst you are correct on your first point, many people's votes were influenced because that's what they want and think they're going to get.

Which is kinda funny lol

“A cement mixer has ­collided with a prison van. Motorists are asked to look out for 16 hardened criminals.”

I understand that the police have already uncovered some concrete evidence. They are treating this as a mortar of urgency.

• Like 1

I understand that the police have already uncovered some concrete evidence. They are treating this as a mortar of urgency.

I think there's mortar this than meets the eye..

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

As Rashford comes on the wife says 'what's he gonna do in 4 minutes?'

Wait till the football has finished and I will show you.........