Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

10 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Unbelievably, Mr. Singh escaped with nothing more than blurred vision when he hit his head on the floor.

As the female paramedic lent over him, he looked up and said: "You're once, twice, three times a lady".

Bet you spent 'All Night Long' come up with that pun Alf

• Like 2

On 8/7/2016 at 21:50, Alf Bentley said:

Unbelievably, Mr. Singh escaped with nothing more than blurred vision when he hit his head on the floor.

As the female paramedic lent over him, he looked up and said: "You're once, twice, three times a lady".

I got held up by a sikh highwayman on the way home from work the other day ...   Dick Turban.

Paddy says to Mick, "I'm getting circumcised tomorrow". Mick says, "I had that done when I was just a few days old". Paddy asks, "Did it hurt?". Mick says, "Well I couldn't walk for about a year".

• Like 2

11 hours ago, srbfox said:

I was gonna tell the Mrs a cheesy joke today, but she isn't mature enough. 

Best to stick to feminist literature, then. Recite her something by Germaine Gruyère.

11 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I got held up by a sikh highwayman on the way home from work the other day ...   Dick Turban.

Are you sure he was a highwayman? He might have just been playing Hide and Sikh.

9 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Best to stick to feminist literature, then. Recite her something by Germaine Gruyère.

Are you sure he was a highwayman? He might have just been playing Hide and Sikh.

Alf, puns are not jokes.

Isn't there another thread for puns so people aren't mislead into thinking there's something funny in this thread?

:ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Alf, puns are not jokes.

Isn't there another thread for puns so people aren't mislead into thinking there's something funny in this thread?

:ph34r:

There's something funny in this thread alright. It glides in with the elegance of a swan, charms with the beautiful song of a nightingale and departs leaving the aroma of a common skunk. :ph34r:

The threads in the rich tapestry of FT life are many and varied. Ever so humbly do I accept that my cheesy puns equate to no more than a dropped stitch in a distant corner of that tapestry.

Now one such stitch has come adrift to reveal your spot of rising damp behind it. :whistle:

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

There's something funny in this thread alright. It glides in with the elegance of a swan, charms with the beautiful song of a nightingale and departs leaving the aroma of a common skunk. :ph34r:

The threads in the rich tapestry of FT life are many and varied. Ever so humbly do I accept that my cheesy puns equate to no more than a dropped stitch in a distant corner of that tapestry.

Now one such stitch has come adrift to reveal your spot of rising damp behind it. :whistle:

Agreed lol

I'm a pun nazi, sorry!

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Agreed lol

I'm a pun nazi, sorry!

Perhaps we should move on from puns to collective nouns? It would surely be a punnet of pun nazis?

Time for me to vacate the joke thread before I seriously irritate someone, i think! :D

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

Perhaps we should move on from puns to collective nouns? It would surely be a punnet of pun nazis?

Time for me to vacate the joke thread before I seriously irritate someone, i think! :D

lol I still love you Alf despite your punspective......

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What's the difference between a circus and a brothel?

One has a cunning array of stunts.

It used to be a policeman's truncheon and a magicians wand.

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Crikey if I didn't post crap jokes I'd only have 4 posts.

I know a bloke who devotes almost all day every day to LCFC and who still only has 4 posts.....

The LCFC groundsman.

Well, you did mention crap jokes. :whistle:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I know a bloke who devotes almost all day every day to LCFC and who still only has 4 posts.....

The LCFC groundsman.

Well, you did mention crap jokes. :whistle:

There's are depths even I won't sink to.

8 minutes ago, separator said:

My German girlfriend likes to rate my sexual performances on a scale of 1-10.

Last night we tried anal. She kept yelling 9. That's the best I've ever done.

That's funny. I had a go with her last night, too, and she couldn't make up her mind....was it a 3, a 6 or a 9?

She kept shouting "Nein! Drei Sechs....Nein!"

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

That's funny. I had a go with her last night, too, and she couldn't make up her mind....was it a 3, a 6 or a 9?

She kept shouting "Nein! Drei Sechs....Nein!"

You didn't use a lubricant?

• Like 1