Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

I just heard in the news "RAF Tornado crashes on hillside"

This is what happens when you have a shit advertising slogan like,"you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF"

Well apparently you fooking should be .

I just heard in the news "RAF Tornado crashes on hillside"

This is what happens when you have a shit advertising slogan like,"you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF"

Well apparently you fooking should be .

:laugh:

Due to follow the US recycle Scheme..Michael Jackson will be melted down and recycled into plastic cups so that children in the future can put their lips around his rim.

What are Michael Jackson, Jade Goody, Baby P And Ivan Cameron, getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze

Due to follow the US recycle Scheme..Michael Jackson will be melted down and recycled into plastic cups so that children in the future can put their lips around his rim.

What are Michael Jackson, Jade Goody, Baby P And Ivan Cameron, getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze

old!

Michael Jackson's missus must be pissed off. First, her parents leave her in Portugal, and now this.

ohhh... that ones better than my maddie jacko related joke above that everyone ignored :(.... lol

Sophie Ellis Baxter has been found dead in a french footballers appartment... Investigating officers say she was head butted to death.

Local papers say ... It was murder on Zidane's floor

lol, i like that, old one but good one.

Since Michael Jackson's death hundreds of children have gathered at the gates of Neverland. Police have said that they will let them out once they find a locksmith.

A man is on a plane to New York sitting next to a stunning blonde. He decides an hour in that he has to talk to her. 'So,' the man says 'Are you travelling to America for business or pleasure?'

'Actually,' says the woman; 'I'm a Professor of Human Sexuality and I'm travelling to a New York university to debunk popular myths about sex.'

'Really?' says the man; 'Like what?'

'Well, an example would be the impression that French men make the best lovers. My research has showed that the reality is that Irish men make the best lovers. Another example is the urban myth stating that black men have the largest penises. My research has showed that Native American men are usually the best endowed.' replies the woman. 'I'm so sorry. I'm telling you all this and I don't even know your name, what is it?' She asks.

The man smiles and replies; 'The name's Sitting Bull. Sitting Bull O'Reilly.'

Edited by Bilo

• 2 weeks later...

*Bad taste alert*

It's been announced today that President Obama will have his likeness carved at Mount Rushmore.

Authorities have arranged for a 10 ton lump of coal to be delivered there.

*Bad taste alert*

It's been announced today that President Obama will have his likeness carved at Mount Rushmore.

That's shit. It's beyond bad taste.

*Bad taste alert*

:sick::sick::sick: