Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Optical Illusions

nativeskimo.gif

A Face Of A Native American ... Or An Eskimo?

ladyskull.gif

Woman In Vanity ... Or Skull?

Hint: move farther a bit from the screen and blink to see the skull or the woman (looking at the mirror).

oldyoung.gif

Old Woman ... Or Young Girl?

Hint: the old woman's nose is the young girl's nose and chin.

hornsilhou.gif

Man Playing Horn ... Or Woman Silhouette?

duckrabbit.gif

A Rabbit ... Or A Duck?

Hint: the duck is looking left, the rabbit is looking right.

Heres another one for you all who dont believe in god almighty!!

an_apparition.gif

Stare at the blue dots while you count slowly to 30.

Now close your eyes and tilt your head back. A circle of light will slowly appear. Focus on it, and look into it.

What do you see?

Try this again, but look at a white wall after 30 seconds.

Do you still see it?

There is some!! Enjoy!! :w00t: ^_^:thumbup:

Guest Daniel

Seen them all before that Luke posted but jesus, that one petrescu posted, i had to open paint to double check, excellent.

Seen them all before that Luke posted but jesus, that one petrescu posted, i had to open paint to double check, excellent.

44519[/snapback]

Yeah most people have seen them but some havent aswell so thats why i put them on. You have got to admit though that god one is freaky!!

Guest Daniel

44519[/snapback]

Yeah most people have seen them but some havent aswell so thats why i put them on. You have got to admit though that god one is freaky!!

44522[/snapback]

No denying it, there all good Luke.

Just saying ive seen them before and there pretty freaky. :P

Well done Lukey, a decent post at last.  :w00t:  ;)

44524[/snapback]

Its being coming for a while. ;)

44531[/snapback]

Well i even said i was going to do one soon! You should never doubt me! And i quote 'I dunno about that! Thats askin abit from me! Maybe some time in the future! Well have to see!!'.

I lived up to m words! Now back to a fortnight of random posts and crap!

lollol

Well I can see all the ones Luke posted, great stuff seen some before, but I haven't got a clue as to the relevance of Petrescu's image. Am I thick, blind or looking for the wrong thing - Help I'm going mad :w00t:

if you stick the image on paint, cut out the two middle bits (one yellow one blue.....or so it seems) and drag them onto the white background ull see they are actually both blue ;)

44566[/snapback]

Done that I think, looks exactly the same so yes you've guessed it I must be THICK :rolleyes:

Archived