Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Pete

Don't think that he will recover when he is hard on drugs

53841[/snapback]

Who knows, it's possible, it'd be a terrible shame if his music career was ruined because of a few (maybe more than that, i guess) pills :(

53841[/snapback]

Who knows, it's possible, it'd be a terrible shame if his music career was ruined because of a few (maybe more than that, i guess) pills :(

53842[/snapback]

A few pills?

He's hooked on heroin :blink:

53841[/snapback]

53842[/snapback]

A few pills?

54067[/snapback]

Obviously i didn't literally mean a few pills :unsure::ermm:

53841[/snapback]

53842[/snapback]

A few pills?

54067[/snapback]

54099[/snapback]

No, you meant a few more than that.

;)

53841[/snapback]

53842[/snapback]

A few pills?

54067[/snapback]

54099[/snapback]

No, you meant a few more than that.

;)

54254[/snapback]

:ermm:

• 3 weeks later...

Controversial rock star Pete Doherty has been arrested on suspicion of assault and theft.

The former Libertines singer, boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss, is in custody at a north London police station after an alleged incident at a hotel in Islington.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Police were called to a hotel in Peters Lane, London EC1, following a report of a man being assaulted. A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and theft. He was taken to a north London police station and remains in custody."

The spokesman added that a man in his 30s was taken to University College Hospital with minor facial injuries, but was understood to have been discharged.

Speculation on the fans' forum of his ex-band's website suggested he had been allegedly involved in a fight with a photographer.

Other messages said that fans were left bemused when a planned concert by Doherty's new band, Babyshambles, was cancelled.

Doherty, 25, was kicked out of The Libertines after failing to curb his drug problems, after which he set up Babyshambles.

The self-confessed crack cocaine addict has claimed to have spent £1,000 a day in the past to feed his habit.

He was jailed for six months for burgling the house of Libertines bandmate Carl Barat in 2003, and in September last year he received a four-month suspended sentence for possession of a flick knife.

In a interview with the Mirror newspaper, he spoke of his plans to go into a drug rehabilitation centre in Ealing, west London.

• 3 weeks later...
Wheres he from? Does anyone know?

I've heard he's a Nuneaton lad from somewhere, not sure if I believe it or not though...

69046[/snapback]

I also heard he is a Nuneaton lad. I will check the net to find out. :thumbup:

WOOHOO!

I'm from Nuneaton and I don't do what he does but he's a "stereotypical" Nuneaton lad, lol on drugs, goes out with Kate Moss.....mind you wish I could go out with Kate Moss :thumbup:

Nah only joking theres not to many people on drugs round here, not that I know personally anyway :unsure:

• 1 year later...
Troubled rock star Peter Doherty was taken into police custody after being arrested on suspicion of administering a noxious substance recklessly.

The singer was later released on police bail after being questioned over pictures showing the singer allegedly injecting a drug into a girl fan's arm.

The Babyshambles frontman had been arrested on a street in east London, but a Scotland Yard spokeswoman said: "He was released on bail to return on a date in July pending further inquiries.''

Police began their investigation after seeing the image of Doherty, published in The Sun newspaper, holding a syringe as the girl lies apparently unconscious on a kitchen floor.

The Sun said the photograph was taken at Doherty's home in Hackney, east London, within the past five weeks.

Another picture showed Doherty jabbing a needle into his tattooed forearm.

They also published a picture of supermodel Kate Moss, 32, who they claimed has been secretly seeing Doherty despite their apparent public split.

Just over a week ago he was bailed after being arrested on suspicion of drug offences in east London.

He was held on suspicion of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply after police stopped a car in east London.

The arrest came just three hours after he was spared jail by magistrates after admitting seven counts of possessing controlled drugs including heroin, cocaine and cannabis.

When are the police gonna do the decent thing? Any other person and they'd be sent down...

Too right. Just proves that if you're a celebrity you can get away with anything.

Well the police have arrested him plenty of times, it is the courts that have persistantly chosen not to send him to prison (again). I think you'll find that users vary rarely get sent to prison because it is proven to be both an ineffective detterrent and have a poor record in terms of preventing re-offending.

Archived