Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

I've taken to comfort eating. The biscuit tin is getting a hammering right now.

Yum. :P

Sounds a plan.

Let's hope the second half improves and Hammond can show us why he has been bought on.

*Goes to eat food*

I've taken to comfort eating. The biscuit tin is getting a hammering right now.

Yum. :P

yes iv just had to get a bag of crisps, y the hell are we so inconsistant, there just not there again today! kelly needs to have a real go at the, doubt itl happen thow, he'l say never mind lads we can still get a 1-1 draw!!! :angry:

To right.

Why is it whenever any team are playing shit there bad run ends against us? :mellow:

Our lazy gobshite players think they're in for an easy ride so they play as if there's nothing at stake.

Stick them against a better team in a game that means little (FA Cup - Fulham, League Cup - Villa) in the grand scheme of things and they play out their fooking skins.

I'm sick of it. :angry::@:mad::protest:

Give them the bollocking of their lives.

Cardiff have been just a bit pants lately, surely we can do something. :ph34r:

It will an excellent test of Kelly's tactical and motivational skills.

Trouble is he's given himself no surprise factor off the bench. All he can do is replace known with known.

Nor can he easily put any drive into his midfield.

Had a fit King been on the bench instead of a half-fit Johnson ande had Dodds been on the bench instead of a goalkeeper, he'd had had lots more options and could try to apply lots more pressure.

He almost snookers himself does RK.

It will an excellent test of Kelly's tactical and motivational skills.

Trouble is he's given himself no surprise factor off the bench. All he can do is replace known with known.

Nor can he easily put any drive into his midfield.

Had a fit King been on the bench instead of a half-fit Johnson ande had Dodds been on the bench instead of a goalkeeper, he'd had had lots more options and could try to apply lots more pressure.

He almost snookers himself does RK.

I also can't understand that Hammond came on ahead of Cadamateri. He has not played much football late and coming into a game 1-0 down and off the pace is not the right thing to do in my opinon.

Bugger the second half,im off into Ipswich to get wrecked and watch the Man u game.

I may bump into some Swansea fans as theyve got Ipswich,ill 'av em. :rolleyes::angry:

Good luck with the Swansea fans :P . I hear they can be quite rough :thumbup:

Archived