Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

I dont know if to cheer or cry.

:cry: nothing but a concelation goal, and we are all over the place atm, pathetic today absolutley pathetic!!! what is barber on we have a game in hand cus of last weeks cancelation when they play we will have played the same amount as the bottom 3!! anyway yer were screwed and if we dont improve soon, were going down and we deserve it.

We are nowhere near too good to go down. What crap. we've got exactly the sort of problems which lead to relegation.

We virtually always concede and we only average a goal a game.

That means we're could easily be heading for a rate of 46 points for 46 games and that can easily get you relegated.

We are nowhere near too good to go down. What crap. we've got exactly the sort of problems which lead to relegation.

That means we're playing at the rate of 46 points for 46 games and that can easily get you relegated.

Stupid comment from the commentator. We can't stay up just because we have a good repuation. Idiot.

That means we're playing at the rate of 46 points for 46 games and that can easily get you relegated.

Put the youth team on eh? Nothing to lose. :whistle:

If we are down there we are obviously bad enough to do down :rolleyes:

yup, we are just crap, and there is no denying it anymore, there was a time when i used to stick up for city when people put us down but now i just have to agree. hello league one, and we will then be the lowest big east midlands club, cus forest look set to come up. and tbh i think the club will dispatch if we get relegated due to lack of funds to keep us alive.

Archived