Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

Wrong. Plankton dummy!

I'm not winding anyone up, just having a laugh so I don't get down. :thumbup:

I can appreciate that lol just don't think I could even bring myself to pretend we'll go up this season! I think McCarthy needs dropping for a few games though because he has been a big problem for us as of late.

DANNY, DANNY!!!

I want a baby from you!

A goal baby, mind you.

:cry: its all i can do, i cant even get excited about us going close. well i was looking at trying to pull this girl on a date tomos, but this has just stunted my mood. might have to call the date off.

What we need is to sign Steve Guppy.

He's only 37 and still playing, you know. :cool:

21 - Steve Guppy

Midfield/Forward

The vastly experienced winger Steve Guppy was added to the Stevenage Borough squad a week into the 2006/7 season having returned to England after a spell with DC United. Guppy has enjoyed a long and distinguished career that has included full international appearances. Guppy developed a reputation for himself as an excellent crosser of the ball during spells at clubs which included Wycombe Wanderes, Stoke City, Leeds United, Leicester City, Celtic and Newcastle United.

Archived