Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Be part of the vocal Blue and White Army!

What''s free of charge? I doubt very much indded it will be unreserved seating.

If STHs wanted to sit in Block N for the Cov game, they'd normally have to buy a ticket for that block as it wouldn't be in the seat they had already paid for? By passing me the details, they'd be able to get a seat in block N for this game without having to pay or transfer their ST for the rest of the season. :):thumbup:

What''s free of charge? I doubt very much indded it will be unreserved seating.

We'll make it unreserved. We'll all be together in a group so if you think about it, seating won't really matter.

If STHs wanted to sit in Block N for the Cov game, they'd normally have to buy a ticket for that block as it wouldn't be in the seat they had already paid for? By passing me the details, they'd be able to get a seat in block N for this game without having to pay or transfer their ST for the rest of the season. :):thumbup:

You can change you season ticket, on a match by match basis to another part of the ground that is equal to or a lesser cost than your original for no charge.

Are you saying N block is dearer than the Kop? If not I ask again what is it that is free of charge that they are offering you.

Unless of course I've completely misunderstood what you're saying?

We'll make it unreserved. We'll all be together in a group so if you think about it, seating won't really matter.

I agree but it would be nice to establish the principal as I believe this was also a gigantic nail in the coffin that was Atmosphere RIP.

You can change you season ticket, on a match by match basis to another part of the ground that is equal to or a lesser cost than your original for no charge.

Are you saying N block is dearer than the Kop? If not I ask again what is it that is free of charge that they are offering you.

N block is the same i'm lead to believe.

Hmm I seem to have just really embarrassed myself on the forum then. Seeing as I pay every week to attend home games as opposed to having a Season Ticket, I had absolutely no idea you could change your seat on a game-by-game basis. As far as I'm aware, the blocks are the same in terms of price as well.

Sorry for the confusion. :blush:

Read the thread! Block N is NOT part of the Family Stand and therefore has its OWN concourse that sells alcohol.

Hmm. Once again, I was in the family stand again today but this time actually paying some attention to the different blocks. And this might come as a bit of a surprise to you but although N block has its own turnstile, it just feeds into the main North Stand concourse (ie the family stand). And the bar directly below N block is open to the whole concourse, so you will have kids milling around,

Live with it.

Hmm I seem to have just really embarrassed myself on the forum then. Seeing as I pay every week to attend home games as opposed to having a Season Ticket, I had absolutely no idea you could change your seat on a game-by-game basis. As far as I'm aware, the blocks are the same in terms of price as well.

Sorry for the confusion. :blush:

Well I wouldn't worry to much as I'm sure that wouldn't welcome everyone doing it, not that anyone is likely too, it must also cost them as well as they have to print new tickets. But I have changed mine on 4/5 occasions this season at no cost, it was the only way I could take advantage of the free/cheap tickets they were offering :P .

One small point that i noticed today.... if people are thinking of moving to N1, you'd better invest in baseball caps or sun glasses because the sun will be right in your eyes for most of the game as it was today!!

I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up before. I noticed it first when I attended my first game as a STH in F2. The Family Stand are always saluting the Kop. Just one of the many reasons why this movement should stay in the South Stand imho.

Crap performance on the pitch=Crap atmosphere!

I wouldn't say that personally. Cardiff constantly create a good atmosphere no matter where they are in the league. Ok they are in a better postion than us but they don't stop singing just because they are not playing very well.

It does have some relation to the performance I agree but not always.

I wouldn't say that personally. Cardiff constantly create a good atmosphere no matter where they are in the league. Ok they are in a better postion than us but they don't stop singing just because they are not playing very well.

It does have some relation to the performance I agree but not always.

I've seen enough poor performances at the walkers to make the link as I am sure many others have. Today was just another classic example. For the first 5mins we looked like conceding and the whole Stadium was quiet. We go and score and the place erupted..and so it should. But then it all started to go a bit negative...again the team could not break down what looked to be another poor defence and we were punished with a free header from a dodgy free kick on 33mins and that was it...atmosphere drained. From then on Leicester were as bad as Luton and the crowd was unable to respond.

Crap performance=Crap atmosphere!

Hmm. Once again, I was in the family stand again today but this time actually paying some attention to the different blocks. And this might come as a bit of a surprise to you but although N block has its own turnstile, it just feeds into the main North Stand concourse (ie the family stand). And the bar directly below N block is open to the whole concourse, so you will have kids milling around,

Live with it.

Just to make it clear, the club stated that N1 would be partitioned off with metal shutters either side separating us from the Family Stand and away supporters. They made this clear to us because they said that it can get quite crowded in this section when full.

We liked the idea of that because having a heaving mass of bodes will stoke the fires and start singing in the concourse. There will be no toddlers running around, we have been assured, so there is no need to panic! If we were mixing with families the club would have reservations.

The club are aware of the practicalities and essentially Block N is the away overspill (in cup matches) and has it own area. The logistics are absolutely fine.

Just to make it clear, the club stated that N1 would be partitioned off with metal shutters either side separating us from the Family Stand and away supporters. They made this clear to us because they said that it can get quite crowded in this section when full.

We liked the idea of that because having a heaving mass of bodes will stoke the fires and start singing in the concourse. There will be no toddlers running around, we have been assured, so there is no need to panic! If we were mixing with families the club would have reservations.

The club are aware of the practicalities and essentially Block N is the away overspill (in cup matches) and has it own area. The logistics are absolutely fine.

Does that mean you will get turfed out for cup matches?

Does that mean you will get turfed out for cup matches?

We may have to re-located for certain cup matches next season (if demand requires) if we become a permanent fixture next year. It is the same situation as L1 for cup games. We just want to get the idea up and running this season first though.

If Block N does prove popular for next season it may mean they move us across a block for cup games (but that is all hypothetical) or transfer us en masse to another part of the stadium.

The club would be intent on keeping the singers together as they are trying to concentrate everyone for the Coventry game to make it work. They are promoting the idea tomorrow on their website to increase interest and show their support.

atmpsphere was appauling yesterday, I'd have heard more noise being in the family stand than L1 and thats without the new N block.

Well done reguarding the situation for the next few games, me and JBF may be joining you not sure yet though.

atmpsphere was appauling yesterday, I'd have heard more noise being in the family stand than L1 and thats without the new N block.

Well done reguarding the situation for the next few games, me and JBF may be joining you not sure yet though.

The more the merrier! We need to demonstrate that we do have supporters that want to create an atmosphere. The only way we can effectively achieve that is by clustering together and singing for 90 minutes.

I have spoken to a lot of supporters and the vast majority are very excited and wil be transfering across. At the end of the day, this is a trial and we want to make it work so that it can be in place for next season. The Kop unfortunately is incapable of producing an atmosphere. I have now bruised my hand trying along with others in D2 by banging on the corrugated metal at the back of the stand!

I thought it was pretty good in the Kop until they scored.

but after that the only noise was from passing tumbleweeds and the chatter of lets go to L1

There will be no tumbleweed floating across for the Coventry game. Regardless of the performance or the result, we want this idea to live up to expectation and really make some noise from Block N!

There will be no tumbleweed floating across for the Coventry game. Regardless of the performance or the result, we want this idea to live up to expectation and really make some noise from Block N!

I have to say that the principle idea of better atmosphere is full of good intentions which i agree with and also want. The only problem is that the idea has been born from the fact that most of our fans just will not sing! Atmosphere to me is crutial for a matchday experiance, I first started going around 1990 and it was great for me to see as a 6 / 7 year old that the day out was full of passion for your team.

I now see that passion has waivered or is not shown so publicly by our fans for whatever reasons those who do not wish to show it don't show it. I'm sure they love the club as much now as much as they ever have, I would be interested to know by some on here who do not feel the confidence, or have the will to sing anymore why they don't, and try to address that as although 800 is better alltogether than none, the 800 will come from areas like the kop and L1 and their atmosphere will suffer, due to people like myself not being there to start song and sing.

If n block is the answer then thats great i suppose we will see against mongcovscum

Archived