Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Yes it is Bert :thumbup:

Cheers I shall try and make it, i said i was going to come (to the cancelled game) so hopefully should be there, it's mostly dependant on my state due to the night before's antics!

Cheers I shall try and make it, i said i was going to come (to the cancelled game) so hopefully should be there, it's mostly dependant on my state due to the night before's antics!

Same with a couple of us bud :blush:

Ahhh its all in good fun as well you know, go on come, you'll get to see me running on the pitch with me medical bag if thats like a deal clincher :unsure:

Ok I'll be there, wearing extra layers :ph34r:

To make the deal better when you run on t' pitch you fancy slipping over for a laugh? :D:unsure:;)

Ok I'll be there, wearing extra layers :ph34r:

To make the deal better when you run on t' pitch you fancy slipping over for a laugh? :D:unsure:;)

Nah, my football boots will hopefully prevent me from doing that. There will be 'nuff entertainment without me making a nobber of myself :D

I wasn't up for it, but now I'm slightly drunk io cant wait.

COME ON LAAAAAAADS!

(and good luck sparky, just you mind)

Do you feel a bit outnumbered here Sparks? :laugh:

yeah i do get that impression :(

Archived