Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Beaumont Saints 1 - 2 West End Utd AET

Got kicked to bits on a pitch that was unplayable and had no recognised keeper , led 1-0 until 10 mins from end and they scored from a cross our keeper dropped in . We scored in extra time and defended like trojans to ensure our route in to the quarter finals

Got kicked to bits on a pitch that was unplayable and had no recognised keeper , led 1-0 until 10 mins from end and they scored from a cross our keeper dropped in . We scored in extra time and defended like trojans to ensure our route in to the quarter finals

Well done on winning; I hate Beaumont :D

Thats a cracking result Sparky!

Save it for the final :thumbup:

Talking of that competition Xtreme alliance played on pitch next to us today , they won 5-2

Yeah I hope, would be quality!

I've got a feeling we'll get them. Willows got thrown out of the cup so that is a big plus if i'm honest.

Yeah I hope, would be quality!

I've got a feeling we'll get them. Willows got thrown out of the cup so that is a big plus if i'm honest.

Defo , Xtreme looked beatable today from what i saw

Unlucky Fosse today as usual. I was right about needing more medical supplies, was a proper hard fought battle. Was amusing to hear Maybes chuntering under his breath all the time whilst running the line in the second half :giggle: Quality aggression from Cobbo as well when Scowy took one on the nose for the team, lovely stuff.

A win has got to come for Fosse pretty soon, that's three games in a row where we've taken the opposition to the cleaners and come away with nowt. I think we would've won if Serdar our ex 'keeper hadn't have had the game of his life.

Unlucky Fosse today as usual. I was right about needing more medical supplies, was a proper hard fought battle. Was amusing to hear Maybes chuntering under his breath all the time whilst running the line in the second half :giggle: Quality aggression from Cobbo as well when Scowy took one on the nose for the team, lovely stuff.

A win has got to come for Fosse pretty soon, that's three games in a row where we've taken the opposition to the cleaners and come away with nowt. I think we would've won if Serdar our ex 'keeper hadn't have had the game of his life.

You definately deserved something out of the game, but our boys took their chances, something that was lacking from the fosse forwards. Sid made one top quality save from Cobbo from point blank range even I was suprised. We will definately need to buck our ideas up for next weeks game.

Good luck to Fosse for the rest of the season. Who you got next week?

Archived