Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Bugger, Xtreme Alliance in the cup, the one team I didn't want above all others, at least it's at home.

Come on then Parva/Riverside boys, give me info, are they as good as their results suggest, did you have players out when you played em etc.

A couple of our 1st teams ex-players play for them and they are quality.....

Bugger, Xtreme Alliance in the cup, the one team I didn't want above all others, at least it's at home.

Come on then Parva/Riverside boys, give me info, are they as good as their results suggest, did you have players out when you played em etc.

They are beatable mate. We were 1 up until about 55mins, when they scored a 25 yards screamer. Quickly followed by a freekick (1-2) then two terrible O.G's from our more reliable defenders. Amongst this we got another to bring it back to 2-4 then measures missed from two yards lol (Iwelumo). Then two very good team goals from them.

They keep the ball very well and are all very good strong players.

ATHS FOR THE CUP :whistle::thumbup:

Great tie for us and any team in the mixer have got a chance.

Ha, I dunno I don't hold out much hope for us these lot haven't lost yet this season. Although the few games we have played on our pitch recently we've played well, we've got some players back, and they'll turn up expecting an easy game like Praha and Humbo did and hopefully it will work against them as it did the latter two.

We'll give it a good go anyway.

Ha, I dunno I don't hold out much hope for us these lot haven't lost yet this season. Although the few games we have played on our pitch recently we've played well, we've got some players back, and they'll turn up expecting an easy game like Praha and Humbo did and hopefully it will work against them as it did the latter two.

We'll give it a good go anyway.

Ill try help you out with few pointers mate .

We got Loughboro Celtic or Beacon Ath at home . Anyone know anything about these

they are beatable we went into half time 0-0 then we let in a soft goal our defender headed back to our keeper who took his eye off it and it went through his legs second goal was not closing down quick enough got back into it at 2-1 but they scored 2 more quick goals through bad defending and our heads just dropped didnt help that the ref had a car crash on the way to the game so i had to ref it. i think if we had a proper ref and dint let that first goal in we could have won it, they are a bit dirty like to leave the foot in but are beatable just got to be on top of your game :chant:

Ill try help you out with few pointers mate .

We got Loughboro Celtic or Beacon Ath at home . Anyone know anything about these

beacon are very good(you will be playing them) but can be beaten a few players too look out for shappy plays up front quailty striker will have to stay tight on him give him a few kicks and he will go mardy, left wing fag allan very tricky player a pretty quick dont get to thight on him or he will turn you inside out ,craig ruudy played on the right when we played them but does play upfront sometimes very very skillfull but doesnt pass very often which is his downfall rather than make a simple pass will try and take on 4 players :thumbup:

Archived