Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Well that didn't go well, got panned by a team that was clearly a class above. Nobody was really up for it, everyone was shit, and I got booked for the first time ever. Ref had a shocker (not with my booking though, I deserved it) and he even admitted it after the game. Pissed me off even more.

Pitch was absolutely awful too.

Well that didn't go well, got panned by a team that was clearly a class above. Nobody was really up for it, everyone was shit, and I got booked for the first time ever. Ref had a shocker (not with my booking though, I deserved it) and he even admitted it after the game. Pissed me off even more.

Pitch was absolutely awful too.

What was the score Ben?

And how did you get booked?

What was the score Ben?

And how did you get booked?

5-1, maybe 6? Can't remember.

Was on the ball, lad came in and didn't even look at the ball, swung his arm out and just pushed me off it, so I chased him back and ended up lashing out at him and kicking him. Very stupid.

I blame you though, you said kick 'em back :P

5-1, maybe 6? Can't remember.

Was on the ball, lad came in and didn't even look at the ball, swung his arm out and just pushed me off it, so I chased him back and ended up lashing out at him and kicking him. Very stupid.

I blame you though, you said kick 'em back :P

Silly boy. :P

I didn't mean it literally. :giggle:

fuk me we've won a league game. And won two on the bounce, unbelievable. Ashby Railway 7 Lbrl Royal Oak 5.

Didn't one of the Sileby lads say they'd probably win the league, I heavily forking doubt they will!

Bloody hell, that's Three Nuns getting beat by Breedon and this result.

Royal Oak were awesome against us and they are carried by one player who is a centre midfielder that got released by Notts County.

This league is going to be fun come second half of the season.

Drew 2-2 after being 2 down at half time . Not great performance from us Our ressies postponed their match so Robbo went in the sticks for us as we still aint sorted our keeper problem

Bloody hell, that's Three Nuns getting beat by Breedon and this result.

Royal Oak were awesome against us and they are carried by one player who is a centre midfielder that got released by Notts County.

This league is going to be fun come second half of the season.

Yeah I know who you're on about, he was quite good actually.

Riverside 3 - 0 Swannington

Wot a bunch of moaning gits does any1 else agree plus this is the second time our ref has crashed his car on the way to the game think we play in a traffic black spot

I know most of them, they are a bunch of moaning twats, I think theres group of about 5 of them from Ibstock all got black hair and lookalkie (must be inbred) and they are the biggest wankers on earth. Ever.

2nd Half of the season now and we've got United Aces away. What are they like?

Don't think we're going to have a break until the summer!

Well you can get your whole squad to go out on saturday night have around 25 pints, get home around 5am. dont bother going bed and turn up at 10am to play them on there 10 meter by 3 meter pitch. and still win 10-0.

Riverside vs Loughborough Rovers tommorow anybody no owt about them??? division above us i think. not trained since before x-mas so not looking forward to this one,christmas dinner, mince pies and a skin full most nights may well take effect!

P-P with United Aces.

What bollocks! 4 league games played so far lol

Did you hear what happened to us after you left? Battery died in my car and Dad had to come over for a Jump start, was there for another 40 mins after you.

Archived