Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

What bollocks! 4 league games played so far lol

Did you hear what happened to us after you left? Battery died in my car and Dad had to come over for a Jump start, was there for another 40 mins after you.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Was Jon and Wrighty still with you?

Riverside vs Loughborough Rovers tommorow anybody no owt about them??? division above us i think. not trained since before x-mas so not looking forward to this one,christmas dinner, mince pies and a skin full most nights may well take effect!

Knocked us out, very good side. Beatable though.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Was Jon and Wrighty still with you?

Yep, I almost killed myself, them 2 banging on about their women for 40 mins.

Their team carried on playing on the pitch playing peno's it seemd fine, but my God they looked awful, we'd have had a field day.

new car me thinks!

What bollocks! 4 league games played so far lol

Did you hear what happened to us after you left? Battery died in my car and Dad had to come over for a Jump start, was there for another 40 mins after you.

Not suprised it was off they play in Thringston don't they? Pitches round here seem to be frozen quite badly although there didn't seem to be much frost about.

Our pitch was frozen, but I was quite happy it was seeing as the tools at the Charnwood Sunday Football League had managed to double book us with Swannington, they had a cup game, so we were told they had to take priority. Pretty pointless as they had mr turn up at 10:25am himself Derick Hambleton and had to sit there and wait, despite the fact that the guy who had turned up to ref our game had been there for 40 odd minutes and said it had no chance of being played anyway. :giggle:. Shambles.

We've only played three more games than you!

Not suprised it was off they play in Thringston don't they? Pitches round here seem to be frozen quite badly although there didn't seem to be much frost about.

Our pitch was frozen, but I was quite happy it was seeing as the tools at the Charnwood Sunday Football League had managed to double book us with Swannington, they had a cup game, so we were told they had to take priority. Pretty pointless as they had mr turn up at 10:25am himself Derick Hambleton and had to sit there and wait, despite the fact that the guy who had turned up to ref our game had been there for 40 odd minutes and said it had no chance of being played anyway. :giggle:. Shambles.

We've only played three more games than you!

It wern't a bad little ground tbh, out of the way and somewhere you wouldn't expect a Football Pitch to be. The surroundings where the pitch located scared our lads of abit, including myself!

Who was you mean't to of been playing?

Quarter Final's of the County Cup next week, HIHO Sileby Athletic!

Beat Anstey 7-1! We only had 10 players out of our original squad but thanks to some late Harry Redknapp wheeler deeling managed to get a full 14 in the end with two lads bagging on their debuts! well chuffed!

Beat Anstey 7-1! We only had 10 players out of our original squad but thanks to some late Harry Redknapp wheeler deeling managed to get a full 14 in the end with two lads bagging on their debuts! well chuffed!

If I read that and I played for Anstey I'd be calling for an investiagtion into whether or not they were all signed on :whistle:

Knocked us out, very good side. Beatable though.

knocked us out 2day. Lost 5-3, the pitch was rock hard, It was a half hearted performance by Riverside today and they are defo beatable, some dodgy goalkeeping and 2 pens did us over, I came off in the second half went to get me tracky top, walked back to the side of the pitch and my replacement was being shown the red card for a last man foul lol he must of been on the pitch 5mins max!

knocked us out 2day. Lost 5-2, the pitch was rock hard, It was a half hearted performance by Riverside today and they are defo beatable, some dodgy goalkeeping and 2 pens did us over, I came off in the second half went to get me tracky top, walked back to the side of the pitch and my replacement was being shown the red card for a last man foul lol he must of been on the pitch 5mins max!

Nah they are good, too good for Div 3, they're were better than Thringston Vale who we played in the League Cup. Mardy twats as well by that seems to be a running theme with Sunday League Football.

If I read that and I played for Anstey I'd be calling for an investiagtion into whether or not they were all signed on :whistle:

lol upto 6 players can be counter-signed on match day, in our case, 2 were already signed on as back-ups anyway and we signed 2 newbies on the day :-D

Inbred army of Kegworth? Gaunt can't wait to play them again. They can expect hell when they return to the Co-Op.

Is that Gaunt youth mate ? Is gordan still manager ?

One of my locals is the John o Gaunt

Yes, Gordon is still manager for now. He's tried to give a couple of young lads a go but tbh, they don't appear that interested.

Gaunt's where I watched our relegation last season. :cry:

Ah im usually in on a friday night . Only knew Gaunt had a youth team because they were in the Gaunt cricket tourny back in august . My team lost in the final of that !!

Ah im usually in on a friday night . Only knew Gaunt had a youth team because they were in the Gaunt cricket tourny back in august . My team lost in the final of that !!

The Youth team wanted me as a guest member for the cricket side. :crylaugh:

A lot of the younger lads play for the Reserves esp. since a few lads from the Gaunt are now in Australia and have been for a bit.

The Youth team wanted me as a guest member for the cricket side. :crylaugh:

A lot of the younger lads play for the Reserves esp. since a few lads from the Gaunt are now in Australia and have been for a bit.

Yeah thats Ashton and the Gotch brothers and 1 or 2 others , look like they are having a right giggle out there

Archived