Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

:giggle:I'm good ref :cool: And I fill in reports properly.... and I rarely caution someone..... and I've not done blokes in ages :D

Perhaps you should prove it at the FT game then should you not? Although are you still 'pretending' that you've got to work?

Leicester City vs. Derby County tommorow

Thurmaston Magpies vs. Anstey Swifts County Cup Quarter Final Sunday

Friar Lane + Epworth vs. Wigston Rangers Sunday

Sweet.

Following saturday

U21s vs O21s - Viccy Park 12 pm - £20

Deal or no deal

Following saturday

U21s vs O21s - Viccy Park 12 pm - £20

Deal or no deal

It really depends, I've got Leicester vs. Coventry down the Academy in the morning, but the pitches are shite and don't hold up well to bad weather. I will have to see during the week if thats alright?

:blink::huh:

Leicester City have more than one team.

It really depends, I've got Leicester vs. Coventry down the Academy in the morning, but the pitches are shite and don't hold up well to bad weather. I will have to see during the week if thats alright?

Leicester City have more than one team.

Ok mate , keep us informed

Perhaps you should prove it at the FT game then should you not? Although are you still 'pretending' that you've got to work?

I actually am lol

Leicester City vs. Derby County tommorow

Thurmaston Magpies vs. Anstey Swifts County Cup Quarter Final Sunday

Friar Lane + Epworth vs. Wigston Rangers Sunday

Sweet.

Oh wow I've got that game too! (U11s though - I know yours is U12 :))

Woefull ref.

Tell me about it.

I know the ref that Bert is on about, he does Leisure Leagues don't he?

Yep.

One time when I was playing for LM United, i got flagged offside, had the ball at my feet. So I've kicked the ball back, directly to their player. He's called me over and booked me for "kicking the ball away" even their player was like "it came straight to my feet ref" so he's took my name and all that jazz, and throughout the game, he kept calling me by my first name, when he really should have been calling me "player". Game ends think nothing of it.

Go down to my 6-a-side match in the afternoon. Whose reffing? The same chuffer. Again kept calling me by my first name.

What a cock.

Just had a look at the div 4 table, Fosse could well be on their way down.

Well thanks very much :thumbup:

So many games we shouldn't have lost, Maybes will tell you, we didn't deserve to lose against Parva. We'll just have to see how we do in the second half of the season, just want to get back on it now.

Well thanks very much :thumbup:

So many games we shouldn't have lost, Maybes will tell you, we didn't deserve to lose against Parva. We'll just have to see how we do in the second half of the season, just want to get back on it now.

What? It's true from looking at the table.

You know as well as anyone Katy, deserve to lose or not, the performance may well not reflect the result.

What? It's true from looking at the table.

You know as well as anyone Katy, deserve to lose or not, the performance may well not reflect the result.

Yes I do not think Katy was disputing that or having a go. Cheer up bert lad.

Interesting point Jeff Stelling.

Is it really interesting? I have been fed up with it all year.

Archived