Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I find I player quite annoying.

If I miss something, I meant to fooking miss it. I do not want to see it again.

Bloody BBC interferring in my life.

>_<

Just trying to have a conversation but fook that. It's possibly the worst and unfunny reply to date on my Foxestalk career. But fair play to you mate, you and many others are the mature ones on here, you are setting an example? And I appreciate the examples you are setting to the younger generation on here who some, have to take off a large chip of their shoulder.

>_<

Just trying to have a conversation but fook that. It's possibly the worst and unfunny reply to date on my Foxestalk career. But fair play to you mate, you and many others are the mature ones on here, you are setting an example? And I appreciate the examples you are setting to the younger generation on here who some, have to take off a large chip of their shoulder.

What the hell are you going on about?

:blink:

Tell me about it.

Yep.

One time when I was playing for LM United, i got flagged offside, had the ball at my feet. So I've kicked the ball back, directly to their player. He's called me over and booked me for "kicking the ball away" even their player was like "it came straight to my feet ref" so he's took my name and all that jazz, and throughout the game, he kept calling me by my first name, when he really should have been calling me "player". Game ends think nothing of it.

Go down to my 6-a-side match in the afternoon. Whose reffing? The same chuffer. Again kept calling me by my first name.

What a cock.

Us refs are encouraged to learn players' first names / nick names and address them by that. For example, if you watch Howard Webb reffing you can lip read him calling Rooney 'Wazza' etc.:)

It's apparently to make us seem more approachable and friendly etc. I don't do it though - "player" is fine for me :dunno:

Ive had to miss out with illness but last i heard we were 4-0 down

Im sure you've already heard, but just incase you havn' you pulled one back. 4-1.

WE Ressies, not a bad result today against top of the league.

Im sure you've already heard, but just incase you havn' you pulled one back. 4-1.

WE Ressies, not a bad result today against top of the league.

Yeah , Robbo in the sticks too

Nottingham WMC was taken to extra time, final score after extra time 5-0 to Nottingham WMC, first semi final of the season :)

Good work fella, looking good for you boys , you reckon the LSL will put you back in the Prem next year

t'other week i went to see my village sunday league first team, was great football until the match was abandoned due to a mass brawl in which several players broke each others noses and a woman in the 'crowd' got assaulted, very entertaining and good ole stoke hammond were 9 - 2 up aswell

Good work fella, looking good for you boys , you reckon the LSL will put you back in the Prem next year

Could possibly do so, LSL said to us when we first applied we'll be putting you in Division 5 but we asked for Division 2 and they said yes. It is looking good for us another 2 quater finals now. Keep up the good work boys.

Could possibly do so, LSL said to us when we first applied we'll be putting you in Division 5 but we asked for Division 2 and they said yes. It is looking good for us another 2 quater finals now. Keep up the good work boys.

Fookin hell you would have scored about 300 by now :crylaugh:

I could see you and Extreme Alliance being pushed straight in to the Premier

Archived