Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Lost 5-2, Gutted. 1-0 at Half Time.

Ah well.

Who did you play? You've got such a massive fixture back log I can never keep up.

United Aces turned up with 5 players to play Swannington today btw so I can't see them lasting much longer.

They played Beaumont 08 who are Belgrave Old Boys on Saturdays.

They played Beaumont 08 who are Belgrave Old Boys on Saturdays.

Oh yeah. County Cup aint it haha. :giggle:

Sielby Railway finals off then. Not that we're going to get through next week anyway, They might be missing a few IQ points and may not have a very good grasp of the freezing and thoring process but I suspect the Extreme Alliance are much better than us at football.

We should have won it in the first half. I hit the bar with a Tunchev header and then missed a sitter with a header. As we went 4-1 down I got the call to go upfront up there for a minute, forced a shot was going in and their player handballed it. Cock.

Still not scored this season and after my luck today I dont think I ever will. :whistle:

We should have won it in the first half. I hit the bar with a Tunchev header and then missed a sitter with a header. As we went 4-1 down I got the call to go upfront up there for a minute, forced a shot was going in and their player handballed it. Cock.

Still not scored this season and after my luck today I dont think I ever will. :whistle:

Did he get sent off?

What? It's true from looking at the table.

You know as well as anyone Katy, deserve to lose or not, the performance may well not reflect the result.

Soz Bob, was just sticking up for my team like.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever play another Sunday League game in my entire life, to be honest.

Errr yes you will sunshine :thumbup:

We (Exeter Arms) played Lodge Athletic in the County Cup today. Beat them 5-2 after extra time.

Who you got next week? We are hosts to Great Wigston (bunch of willy puller).

Position you play for them?

Who you got next week? We are hosts to Great Wigston (bunch of willy puller).

Position you play for them?

Birstall Rangers at home, not played them before so will be interesting.

I play as a sweeper.

I can assure you that Great Wigston will be a far nicer team than the moronic thugs we played today.

Archived