Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Errr yes you will sunshine :thumbup:

Hmm. Remains to be seen, really. Everytime I'm readily available, I'm not in the squad or the game is off! Whenever I'm gona struggle to get back or aren't available, I'm in the squad. Tremendous. :P

How are we even looking for relegation atm?

Not happy with you for Yeovil.

Going into the game with that attitude and you will go out, where's the county cup magic?

Somewhat doubt I'll be starting seeing as I've played all of about 70-80 minutes football since the back end of November and I'm playing the day before.

Most of the lads are quite upbeat about our chances against the Xtreme Alliance, espeically now they know we've got those nobs in the Semi's should we win.

Hmm. Remains to be seen, really. Everytime I'm readily available, I'm not in the squad or the game is off! Whenever I'm gona struggle to get back or aren't available, I'm in the squad. Tremendous. :P

How are we even looking for relegation atm?

Not happy with you for Yeovil.

What's the biggy about Yeovil? I'm getting it from all angles now!

We've not had a game for about a month and, as Bert kindly pointed out, we look like we are going down but a good second half to the season should sort it.

We have a game on Sunday if you're available, Rob really wants you in the side, it's like you're ships that pass in the night. :thumbup:

What's the biggy about Yeovil? I'm getting it from all angles now!

We've not had a game for about a month and, as Bert kindly pointed out, we look like we are going down but a good second half to the season should sort it.

We have a game on Sunday if you're available, Rob really wants you in the side, it's like you're ships that pass in the night. :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

Meeting this week to discuss West End Uniteds future , money raising a big issue , as is deciding if the reserves will continue

Im gonna throw my hat in the ring should neil not carry on next year, think it'd be a shame to quit after 2 years. Im happy to try and raise as much cash as possible and can speak to a couple of potential investors....

Im gonna throw my hat in the ring should neil not carry on next year, think it'd be a shame to quit after 2 years. Im happy to try and raise as much cash as possible and can speak to a couple of potential investors....

Fair shout mate , i may even come and join you . I see no reason for the Reserves to fold in that case . Lets see what the meeting throws up

We have Birstall Rangers at home, are they any good? Rough team? After Lodge Athletic last week i could do with an easy one.

You boys should sort them out. Theyve got one really good striker about it.

Nottingham Wmcs second out of three quater finals ends in an excellent, well earned win. I wasnt there this is comming from my dad who's the manager he said we was missing silly chances and the score line should of been about 20.

Spinney Rovers 1

NOTTINGHAM WMC 10

Archived