Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Old School draw 6-6 in a game where old school only had 5 players and the oppo only had 4 in the 1st half, then a jonah lomu look-a-like turned up, but he was good at football. newcomer phil jackson netted 5 with jacob cooper (me) netting the other. 5-2 up and cruising at HT it all looked so rosy, but old school had no luck in the 2nd half with myself hitting the foot of a post from fair distance and andrew smith twisting his ankle with 5 mins to go. it just wouldnt go for us and they clawed it back to 6-6. we badly needed to win and could well be 2nd bottom now :(

many thanks for west end support .

after the game was called off we went down our local the forresters at 10.30 then watched liverpool , tigers , spurs and chelsea games , just got home now.

i can see a sickie coming on tomorrow :D

Grrr, should have stuck to the training session as planned! Most of us Fosse lot went to Waynes to watch the boring Liverpool game, went down the Dry Dock to watch the Middlesbrough/Spurs game and then back to Waynes to watch Chelsea/Arse and the A-Team! It doesnt get better than that! :D

Grrr, should have stuck to the training session as planned! Most of us Fosse lot went to Waynes to watch the boring Liverpool game, went down the Dry Dock to watch the Middlesbrough/Spurs game and then back to Waynes to watch Chelsea/Arse and the A-Team! It doesnt get better than that! :D

:cool: Wayne's house was so warm!

What's with the West End support? :cry:

How dare you, this is a Fosse City board! :unsure:

:D

Burleigh Ham utd 3-2 loughborough foxes

a game full of counter attacks. the most impressive goal was scored by alex as chris smith played in an excenlent ball and alex beat 2 players then to slot it into the left corner.

i my self didnt even make a save today lol they hit the posts and cross bar plenty of times tho so i think we were quite lucky to win.

Burleigh Ham utd 3-2 loughborough foxes

a game full of counter attacks. the most impressive goal was scored by alex as chris smith played in an excenlent ball and alex beat 2 players then to slot it into the left corner.

i my self didnt even make a save today lol they hit the posts and cross bar plenty of times tho so i think we were quite lucky to win.

Nice one lads! Lets make it 3 on the spin against Brasilliano next game.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we're back!

Relegation clash between Spirito Brasilliano and Burleigh Ham United at 3pm today.

Burleigh going for a hat trick of wins for the first time this season that would put some distance between themselves and todays opponents.

Reports to follow......

Archived