Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Jeez. Your boys play well then?

Yeah, have been since that rather shit game against Brittania, got some players back jigged formations around a bit it's all starting to come together. Done the Royal Oak and Humberstone and played out of our skins today so if we keep this up should be able to climb the table.

Thats well unlucky mate , good effort by the sounds of it

Unlucky is not really the word their last goal, ( as said in the last minute <_< ) was a farce, the ball was on the wing their winger clearly went out of play by about a foot and a half, nothing given, we all stopped thinking throw in, hands in the air as the twat waltzed through as all and burried one in the bottom corner from 18 yards :angry:. We missed a penalty and had problems in the dressing room with someone not being happy with the way certain things are going at the club and being subbed for being too pissed :giggle:

Well done Fosse boys/Sparky :thumbup:

We were shit yet again, lost 1-0. Despite them playing the last half hour with 10 men.

Haha Dev, I won;t forget what you said about Fosse in the pub last night :whistle:

Disappointment for us today. After being 2-0 up we blew the lead. Losing 6-3.

Fair result, no complaints. Just silly things costing us a crucial 3 goals!!

EDIT: Congrats to Fosse aswell :thumbup:

Cheers bud, knew it would happen soon. Much deserved also. 6-3? That sounds like a Fosse result, what happened? Too much pop at Jenny Maybes party?

:chant:

My legs feel like they want to fall off. Too old and injured for this 2 games in 2 days shit.

I had a fitness test 5 minutes before kick off and failed it but still made the teamsheet lol

1st half was probably the most painful i have ever played , hamstring was bolloxed , by the 2nd half id learnt to live with it and glad i played in the end . Well done to the Fosse boys also

Yeah I was stiff this morning, odd as I'm normally alright. Probably something to do with spending a month doing nothing.

And being steaming?

Cheers Sparky, good result for you boys. Nice to keep clean sheets.

Luckily I was doing the Makelele role today which doesn't involve as much running as a box to boxer. I did have to get after their fast little striker counter attacking a corner though, the whole pitch I stuck with him - I should stop this tracking back, it is not healthy.

And being steaming?

Cheers Sparky, good result for you boys. Nice to keep clean sheets.

Luckily I was doing the Makelele role today which doesn't involve as much running as a box to boxer. I did have to get after their fast little striker counter attacking a corner though, the whole pitch I stuck with him - I should stop this tracking back, it is not healthy.

oh yeah forgot about that. :giggle:

4-4 against Royal Oak. Draw was fair we were only good in the first 40 minutes then we slacked and didnt look scoring until we got out equaliser 2 mins from time. We shut down their best two players for most of the game but with one off them if you give him one chance to get through then he will cut you to peices. I took a massive blow to the head today, alot worse than that viscios assault Rob Maybury handed out to me at the start off pre-season. :whistle:

4-4 against Royal Oak. Draw was fair we were only good in the first 40 minutes then we slacked and didnt look scoring until we got out equaliser 2 mins from time. We shut down their best two players for most of the game but with one off them if you give him one chance to get through then he will cut you to peices. I took a massive blow to the head today, alot worse than that viscios assault Rob Maybury handed out to me at the start off pre-season. :whistle:

Just ****ing kick him I found that worked. He's a moaning git as well if it's the one I'm thinking of.

lol

Nah he is a good lad, known him for ages. Little lad? Ball sticks to him like glue.

Yeah he's short, doesn't look like the kind of geezer you'd expect to be good at football but yeah he is very good they'd be seriously bolloxed without him, good enough to play Premier League.

moaned non stop about our linesman when we played them.

Is that farking Charnwood League website fixed yet starting to get on my tits it is!

Yeah he's short, doesn't look like the kind of geezer you'd expect to be good at football but yeah he is very good they'd be seriously bolloxed without him, good enough to play Premier League.

moaned non stop about our linesman when we played them.

Is that farking Charnwood League website fixed yet starting to get on my tits it is!

Yeah too right about the first point, everything came from him they knocked it to him and he put players in positions, some of his skills were quality. He plays for the Loughborough Uni team in the Combination so he was telling me, I think he'll go Premier next season.

I know, the site is shite!

I do maintain that Ashby Railway and Sileby Aths will be two dark horses this season.

Yeah too right about the first point, everything came from him they knocked it to him and he put players in positions, some of his skills were quality. He plays for the Loughborough Uni team in the Combination so he was telling me, I think he'll go Premier next season.

I know, the site is shite!

I do maintain that Ashby Railway and Sileby Aths will be two dark horses this season.

Hope so gets him out of my way :giggle:

You've got a chance of doing something, we've narked ourselves up by getting off to a seriously slow start and throwing away winnable games like Breedon and Britania. We'll improve if we carry on playing I think we could turn over most teams in this division it's just a matter of maintaining our current form. I think you're biggest problem is going to be the fixture back log.

I take it Riverside lost to the Nuns judging by the lack of any update.

Archived