Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I know about the backlog, but we couldn't not go out their in the League Cup and County Cup with the mentality to lose. I think the Riverside game has helped us because the top 5 teams hardly ever played each other. We've got Walsh Uk, Three Nuns, Breedon and Brittania and they are all winnable in my opinion.

I know about the backlog, but we couldn't not go out their in the League Cup and County Cup with the mentality to lose. I think the Riverside game has helped us because the top 5 teams hardly ever played each other. We've got Walsh Uk, Three Nuns, Breedon and Brittania and they are all winnable in my opinion.

We got 15 league matches left to play , 14 sundays left i belive and it never works out how you want it to , i reckon we will have 3 or 4 midweek games

yea the riverside game was called off after about 65 minutes... was a close game throughout in the worst conditions.. they had a problem with our 4th goal, claiming it hadnt gone in.. ref saw what everyone else saw (the ball crossed the line by a bout 2 feet lol) and the nuns just didnt agree.. got 2 men sent off for arguing then the rest of the team surrounded him.. ref decided hed had enough and called it off.. everyones left in limbo with what will happen with the game.. guessing he cnt just give us the points with it being such a close game..

that royal oak player your talking about... not ryan malloy by any chance is it? used to play for notts county, just not offered a full contract and let him go.. quality player though.. been ripping our division to shreds

Hope so gets him out of my way :giggle:

You've got a chance of doing something, we've narked ourselves up by getting off to a seriously slow start and throwing away winnable games like Breedon and Britania. We'll improve if we carry on playing I think we could turn over most teams in this division it's just a matter of maintaining our current form. I think you're biggest problem is going to be the fixture back log.

I take it Riverside lost to the Nuns judging by the lack of any update.

abandend with us winning 4-3 we had just scored then their players started to abuse the ref calling him a cheating c''t 3 of thier players were sent off as a result of the abuse ref called it off then sent one of our players off afterwards.....quailty game untill that point end to end stuff mistakes tasty challenges pitch was like a swamp proper mud bath could hardly stand up .......proper sunday league football.

abandend with us winning 4-3 we had just scored then their players started to abuse the ref calling him a cheating c''t 3 of thier players were sent off as a result of the abuse ref called it off then sent one of our players off afterwards.....quailty game untill that point end to end stuff mistakes tasty challenges pitch was like a swamp proper mud bath could hardly stand up .......proper sunday league football.

Yer not sure what will happen with our game, it would be unfair on us if we had to replay, as it was 100% there fault the game got abandoned seen as all 11 of there players + manager + there linesman were surrounding the ref abuseing him. us 4-3 up with them down to 8 players, would of been hard to lose!

Cheers bud, knew it would happen soon. Much deserved also. 6-3? That sounds like a Fosse result, what happened? Too much pop at Jenny Maybes party?

Behave, I was on the sauce all night and paid for it this morning with a shit performance lol.

Yeah for us to concede six was very suprising, last time we did that was against extreme. Most weve conceded in one league game was 3 before today. :frusty:

Thanks to your loss we've moved up to 2nd on goal difference.

I keep telling our lads we need to score goals, take today for instance we won 7-0 but with a bit more effort and cutting the piss taking out it could have been 10-12. We allowed ourself to be dragged down to their level.

I think div 4 will come down to goal difference.

Oh dear, points deduction for the Nuns no dount then.

They are a pretty scummy team, odd it kicked off as by the sounds of it you lot aren't really like that from what my lads said.

Oh dear, points deduction for the Nuns no dount then.

They are a pretty scummy team, odd it kicked off as by the sounds of it you lot aren't really like that from what my lads said.

Thats the thing.. after we bagged the 4th goal.. our team got set up ready for the the game to get underway again .. and next thing the refs being surrounded by their team/subs/manager/ maybe a few fans too lol and about 2 or 3 red cards were flashed lol.. just hoping that they dont get away with it.. cus if it gets replayed then they have just bought themselves a replay by kicking off, gone a goal behind with 15 mins left and down to 9 or 8 men.. couldnt really see them getting much out of the game.. ahh well ..

Thats the thing.. after we bagged the 4th goal.. our team got set up ready for the the game to get underway again .. and next thing the refs being surrounded by their team/subs/manager/ maybe a few fans too lol and about 2 or 3 red cards were flashed lol.. just hoping that they dont get away with it.. cus if it gets replayed then they have just bought themselves a replay by kicking off, gone a goal behind with 15 mins left and down to 9 or 8 men.. couldnt really see them getting much out of the game.. ahh well ..

Nice we have them on Sunday, happy days. Should have a few players out! :giggle:

Come on then boys, what are Walsh UK like?

We should of beat them 10-2 but due to woeful finishing we drew, was away though.

Play well you'll give them a lesson.

EDIT: They are goby fukers though, espeically one of their centre halfs, and their dirty.

Third quater final on sunday for Nottingham Wmc, two down one to go!

Why don't you join a team / league where it is actually competitive? I reckon I'd much prefer playing a hard game and winning by one goal than turning up, walking about, winning 20-0 every week :dunno:

Why don't you join a team / league where it is actually competitive? I reckon I'd much prefer playing a hard game and winning by one goal than turning up, walking about, winning 20-0 every week :dunno:

This is competitive. Leicester Sunday Division 2, County Cup Semi, League Cup Semi, Quater Final on Sunday. We'll more than likely be promoted to the Premier next season like Sparky said.

Ash, how many goals have you scored this season?

None so far, got a few assists tho.

Archived