Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Hat & Beaver 0-0 Fosse City

Not many 0-0's in Sunday league footy but we had one today.

Nice to keep a clean sheet for the second week running, but we created enough chances to win easily, just couldn't score.

We should of beat them 10-2 but due to woeful finishing we drew, was away though.

Play well you'll give them a lesson.

EDIT: They are goby fukers though, espeically one of their centre halfs, and their dirty.

Dirty is an understatment.

Rarely have I been so pissed off after a match, they were filth and also the luckiest ****ers I've ever seen. Should have been down to 9 men 1st half hour, scored from the spot on their only attack, which tbf was a pen. We must have missed 12 good chances with 3/4 guilt edge. They got a 2nd on the hour also against the run of play.

Worst was when we made it 2-1 with 5 to go I went to get the ball as you do only to be thrown into the net by the fattest cu nt I've ever seen try and play the game.

Total tossers, final score was 1-3 as we went gun ho.

Dirty is an understatment.

Rarely have I been so pissed off after a match, they were filth and also the luckiest ****ers I've ever seen. Should have been down to 9 men 1st half hour, scored from the spot on their only attack, which tbf was a pen. We must have missed 12 good chances with 3/4 guilt edge. They got a 2nd on the hour also against the run of play.

Worst was when we made it 2-1 with 5 to go I went to get the ball as you do only to be thrown into the net by the fattest cu nt I've ever seen try and play the game.

Total tossers, final score was 1-3 as we went gun ho.

We lost 4-3 to three nuns who were pretty decent again (although was a last minute goal again), gonne be them and riverside I think unless Breedon manage to go on a run.

Their twats mate, we're going to kick ten bells out of them when we play them next. All for a bit of rough and tumble but they're just dangerous at times.

Guy who pushed you in the bank of the net have blonde hair by any chance? Prize **** he is.

We lost 4-3 to three nuns who were pretty decent again (although was a last minute goal again), gonne be them and riverside I think unless Breedon manage to go on a run.

Their twats mate, we're going to kick ten bells out of them when we play them next. All for a bit of rough and tumble but they're just dangerous at times.

Guy who pushed you in the bank of the net have blonde hair by any chance? Prize **** he is.

nah blonde was the one who smacked one of our players during a tussle and got away with yellow.

He probably took the award for biggest Cu.nt but the one who got me on the goal was big fat, black hair and think he played at the back.

We've got 3 Nuns next week.

Despite taking just one point from 6 in 2 home games its great to be back playing succesive weeks after the games constantly falling to weather ever since late November.

nah blonde was the one who smacked one of our players during a tussle and got away with yellow.

He probably took the award for biggest Cu.nt but the one who got me on the goal was big fat, black hair and think he played at the back.

We've got 3 Nuns next week.

Despite taking just one point from 6 in 2 home games its great to be back playing succesive weeks after the games constantly falling to weather ever since late November.

Sounds about right.

Nuns will be tough for you, very handy outfit, but best of luck. Sure you will give them a good game. Spoke to a few of them about this called off game and it sounds like more chat went on than anything else, they're a dirty bunch but do try and play football a bit, not in the same league as Walsh UK in the nobber stakes.

I could easily of lost it on the pitch today. That tall blonde was a nob, didn't like it when you put a meaty challenege in on him and gives punches out. Tuwat. Jarred my neck in a challeneg in the air so had to come off was not risking it. They had this little old bastard playing for them and squared up to me, what a dick. He was just happy at the thought of his pension this week to hit the HMV sale.

Still in the non-scorers club! Their keeper has never made a better save in his whole career than hooking my header out. Noob. Until we stop missing sitters then we are going to keep struggling.

Still no clean sheets this season. Worrying.

Archived