Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Well from what I've been told today they might just pack up the League because too many games have been called off. I'd definately be interested, it seems a much better and organised league and I'm sure Manwell and other lads such as the Riverside lot too agree. Also I think that the prospect of travelling to Leicester or surrounding areas could be a stumbling block.

i dont think theres too much differnce between the alliance and charnwood leagues buddy, i dont think the league call games off for fun as we havent had one called off (bar nuns) for any reason all season you've just been unlucky with the pitch you play on...im glad rawlins doubled booked us to be honest. weather hasn't helped either you will get games called in any league but just imagine that you've travelled all the way to the other side of leicester to find out that the match is off how pissed off would you be then.

Yeah but there is a massive difference, the organisation of both Leagues in my opinion. I tried a week to get hold of some extra Reg Forms when I could of signed players. We're looking to think Fcuk it to Rawlins and look elsewhere I have a few places in mind next season.

Archived