Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

And yet you wouldnt ref the FT game.... :rolleyes:

Well no work is a bigger priority tbf

Edit: And after reading about what happened I'd not really want to because why have a ref if you wouldn't listen to him???

Mine is a big game whereas yours isn't :P

Try telling that to the players :)

They're playing in a final it is big for them.

Yet again Sileby Athletic's game has been called off. Yet another midweek game. <_<

Was looking forward to playing this weekend, got some new boots and wanted to christen them with a goal. (Not going to happen but still)

Now you can get on the juice though.

Every cloud.

We need an FT Sunday League team. That could be fun.

Has been talks about it recently and me and LD3 spoke to a League about it a couple of summers back. Obvs priorities lie with my team but I think what a cracking and challenging experience it could be.

Has been talks about it recently and me and LD3 spoke to a League about it a couple of summers back. Obvs priorities lie with my team but I think what a cracking and challenging experience it could be.

It would be good in my opinion. By all accounts some pretty useful players turn up to the FT games and if we could arrange them into an established Sunday League side it would be a great laugh. If we could find a decent pub as a base and a good pitch to play on then we could have a few takers. A challenge it would be, but you're right to say it would be a cracking experience if we pulled it off.

It would be good in my opinion. By all accounts some pretty useful players turn up to the FT games and if we could arrange them into an established Sunday League side it would be a great laugh. If we could find a decent pub as a base and a good pitch to play on then we could have a few takers. A challenge it would be, but you're right to say it would be a cracking experience if we pulled it off.

It would be good. To start with.

But after a few weeks, people would fall out, about team selection, who has what say etc, and it would take the gloss of it all I think.

It would be good. To start with.

But after a few weeks, people would fall out, about team selection, who has what say etc, and it would take the gloss of it all I think.

Agreed.

The only suitable league is the IFA (Internet Football Association) where we can play in the mornings before the game.

The only suitable league is the IFA (Internet Football Association) where we can play in the mornings before the game.

Players could have joined the Internet Foxes but there seemed to be a distinct lack of interest!

yes mate should be all go our pitch seems to be the only relible pitch in the league not had one game called off all season only prob is that thier is no chaging rooms

Do you play on Barrow park? My domain.

Im not feeling a game on Sunday, big night out on the Saturday. The joys of Sunday football, hey?

Last time I fell over for Aths when I had a big night the night before. Tevez wasnt best pleased.

Archived