Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Mens Ben.

They any good dude?

A mates dad is manager for the reserves and has asked me to go train for um to have a look at me.

Decent run team to be fair. I know alot of the lads who play for the Ressie's. All top lads.

If you do sign on for em you will have a local derby against my lot pretty soon. Up the Barrow! :thumbup:

Think they are in the relegation battle with Sileby Town, they are a point clear of us but we do have 5 games in hand so hopefully we wont get sucked into it aswell.

Decent run team to be fair. I know alot of the lads who play for the Ressie's. All top lads.

If you do sign on for em you will have a local derby against my lot pretty soon. Up the Barrow! :thumbup:

Think they are in the relegation battle with Sileby Town, they are a point clear of us but we do have 5 games in hand so hopefully we wont get sucked into it aswell.

Ahhh right, in 2 minds about going down, havent played for nearly 4 years now.

Might have to go down and watch your lot play them if its coming up soon.

Ahhh right, in 2 minds about going down, havent played for nearly 4 years now.

Might have to go down and watch your lot play them if its coming up soon.

It is a massive shock when you first play mens football on a Saturday. I was bricking it but then I went through some bloke then I felt alot better. :whistle: We have had a shocker so far this season. Won the League for the last 3 seasons but this season has had a lot of new players as the last season players have all moved on or retired.

Yea come down and watch it will be entertaining.

Saturdays is far more competitve imo.

It's mainly people who really want to play the game. Rather than going to watch Citeh/giving their bird a goood seeing to/pick your a*** watching Soccer Saturday etc.

You actually have to make an effort to play Saturdays.

I need a Sunday team next season. Played in the FT V TB game and just found my taste for it.

Thinking about making a return to "the circuit" myself.

Recommend me some Birstall teams, those that play. Preferably crap ones.

Mate of mine runs Birstall CC old boys on a sunday morning mate , not a great standard and would take you id imagine . PM me if your interested . Home matches at Stonehill / Longslade

I could be stringing a few in next season! Milktray, MTWG, Cardiff_Fox I'll keep you posted if your interested.

Consider me interested. :thumbup:

Mate of mine runs Birstall CC old boys on a sunday morning mate , not a great standard and would take you id imagine . PM me if your interested . Home matches at Stonehill / Longslade

My brother plays for them, can't have that. Embarassing. lol

yes mate should be all go our pitch seems to be the only relible pitch in the league not had one game called off all season only prob is that thier is no chaging rooms

...You actually seen if the snow has cleared off it yet though??

Thinking it probably will have by Sunday.

...You actually seen if the snow has cleared off it yet though??

Thinking it probably will have by Sunday.

You playing on sunday then Manwell? where do you play? I have been handed the Roberto Carlos role at left back should be fun as my left foot was made only for standing on. I see the sileby lads got there pic in the sporting blue.

Archived