Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Nice picture of Sileby Aths in todays Sporting blue.

Although they got Shaun Wilkes and someone else the wrong way round. :giggle:

Hahaha. That was me.

I was in charge of putting names to faces with the Sporting Blue guy. Was going to put Captain next to mine but I thought better of it.

Lil Dave you are clearly good enough for mens football you'd be a right little asset for a division 2 or even 1 team on a sunday! if its any encouragement ive got a player very similar to you in terms of skill, height, pace etc and hes scored 10 goals in his last 6 games...

I'm presuming all these decisions were correct? :unsure:

Obviously :whistle:

Penalty stonewall.

For the disallowed goal the keeper went down to pick the ball up and had his hands on it (I think) then the attacker came and kicked the ball out. He had control but I'm not sure if he had possession.... hmm....

Gave a few offsides

Ref said I was great and he wouldn't have any problems with working with me again :) I did have a good game though so I'm well happy :P

Obviously :whistle:

Penalty stonewall.

For the disallowed goal the keeper went down to pick the ball up and had his hands on it (I think) then the attacker came and kicked the ball out. He had control but I'm not sure if he had possession.... hmm....

Gave a few offsides

Ref said I was great and he wouldn't have any problems with working with me again :) I did have a good game though so I'm well happy :P

Well congratulations Danny boy, let's hope you get the final :P

You playing on sunday then Manwell? where do you play? I have been handed the Roberto Carlos role at left back should be fun as my left foot was made only for standing on. I see the sileby lads got there pic in the sporting blue.

I played left back in Ashby due to your invinsible pitch not being that invincible after all :giggle:

Archived