Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Just wondered if anybody has played Loughborough Rovers form the Charnwood Sunday League as we have them this weekend in a County Cup Semi, they seem a decent side but have not played anyone from the CSL before.

not a bad side beat us 5-3.... play 3 up front quick strikers long ball all the time.

I played left back in Ashby due to your invinsible pitch not being that invincible after all :giggle:

would off been alright if the chavz didnt bulid snowmen on the pitch...they melted and left solid ice about 2 inches thick covering about 6 foot square went down on saturday to try and get rid of it but you couldn't put a dent in it >_<

Up in front of county fa tonight , im witness for my mates red card that was unwarrented and the refs lied out his back teeth in the report

Say hi for me :)

Hayden , got 2 yellows but ref put it in as straight red with 35 day ban !!! Lying shit

Well at least this way you can appeal! :thumbup:

We were meant to be up against Exeter Arms who play in bloody Uppingham. But it's been changed to Hat & Beaver at home.

Played 90 mins for my old work last night down at Aylestone Park under the floodlights, won 5-2 and bagged a free kick into the top corner :cool:

Ooooooooooooooooo I had a strange game Thursday night. I was on the line and a player dived in front of... wtf the ref gave a penalty?!

Well I couldn't call him over becauese it was a penal offence so his opinion. If he'd given it for hand ball and it wasn't I could tell him he was wrong in law but, in his opinion, the player was fouled :dunno:

Didn't help him cos from then onwards the players all got on at him :ermm:

Heard that fosse won again?? 2-1?

Yeah we did - Bayliss and Ginge got the goals.

Cobbo was back in goal again and did well. However, he let a 30 yard shot go over him for their goal. :whistle:

They rarely troubled us and we deserved the win, but we didn't play as well as last week.

Well done to Sparta. :thumbup:

Lost 3-0 to Wymeswold, though it's one of the best performances we've played.

Big focus on Promotion now.

you held your own today well done like i keep saying to all my players its all ways good to test yourself against better opposition to see what standard you have to play at to hold your own in higher divisons..dont take this as a disrespect but i think the only problem with your team is that you are very young you lot just need time and you will become a very good side.....saying that im expecting you lot to be up there challening us for the title at the end of the season :thumbup:

Archived