Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Yeah we did - Bayliss and Ginge got the goals.

Cobbo was back in goal again and did well. However, he let a 30 yard shot go over him for their goal. :whistle:

They rarely troubled us and we deserved the win, but we didn't play as well as last week.

Well done to Sparta. :thumbup:

We've got Beaver next week, should be another 3 points.

you held your own today well done like i keep saying to all my players its all ways good to test yourself against better opposition to see what standard you have to play at to hold your own in higher divisons..dont take this as a disrespect but i think the only problem with your team is that you are very young you lot just need time and you will become a very good side.....saying that im expecting you lot to be up there challening us for the title at the end of the season :thumbup:

Today was our best team performance by a mile, we now have a rock at the back an actual man so we have the muscle. Our biggest problem is one of our strikers keeps getting injured with his hammy's and he is lightening, our other main striker just hasnt got the pace that will tear defences apart.

I dont think we will be challenging this season in all honesty, next season probably but not this year. Hope I can be proved wrong.

How come you lads didnt have a game today mate?

Yeah we did - Bayliss and Ginge got the goals.

Cobbo was back in goal again and did well. However, he let a 30 yard shot go over him for their goal. :whistle:

They rarely troubled us and we deserved the win, but we didn't play as well as last week.

Well done to Sparta. :thumbup:

Shocking, it did not go 'over' me but to the side of me and my finger tips are not strong enough, apparently, to keep out thunderbolts. Think I could've done better with it mind.

Not as fluent today as we have been of later but we scrapped well and had by far the more of the game and chances so a deserved win.

Mark forgot to mention my save onto the bar, shocking. And the punch I did in the first half that I cleaned their striker up with at the same time :cool:

Scowy by the way commited about 19 fouls today but managed not to get booked, good lad :D

Shocking, it did not go 'over' me but to the side of me and my finger tips are not strong enough, apparently, to keep out thunderbolts. Think I could've done better with it mind.

Not as fluent today as we have been of later but we scrapped well and had by far the more of the game and chances so a deserved win.

Mark forgot to mention my save onto the bar, shocking. And the punch I did in the first half that I cleaned their striker up with at the same time :cool:

Scowy by the way commited about 19 fouls today but managed not to get booked, good lad :D

Over/to the side. :P It was a cracking shot in all fairness - he won't hit much better than that.

I was the serial fouler today, though the majority of them weren't fouls. I had one shocker on me where I went to clear up the line and their player came in and took me clean out - it was probably revenge for missing a kick of the ball and ended up kicking someone in the chest. :ph34r:

Done the trees reserves 4-1 away. Back to back wins, after bolloxing up the start of the season we're aiming for 5th with a view to challenging for 4th and these are the kind of wins we're going to need to achieve that.

I think Sparta's description of them having "11 Donkeys" was a bit unfair, it was more like 7 or 8.

I was shocked aswell. They still have some decent players I'm suprised they've dropped so many points (Lough RO)

It's a fuking hard league thats why. just goes to show it when were 7th/8th out of 11 yet are able to get to the last eight of the County. And in our case get knocked out by a last minute goal against a team that a supposedily bound for automatic promotion to their Premier League next year.

And your lot against Wymeswold they normally turn div 2 sides over 6 or 7.

Today was our best team performance by a mile, we now have a rock at the back an actual man so we have the muscle. Our biggest problem is one of our strikers keeps getting injured with his hammy's and he is lightening, our other main striker just hasnt got the pace that will tear defences apart.

I dont think we will be challenging this season in all honesty, next season probably but not this year. Hope I can be proved wrong.

How come you lads didnt have a game today mate?

everyone else had a game and because theres an odd number of teams in the league one team usally misses out it was just our turn...

everyone else had a game and because theres an odd number of teams in the league one team usally misses out it was just our turn...

Yeah they try and make it so one team's playing in the cup if possible.

Wont be about having your turn either it'll be as you've not had many games off, likes of us and Sean's team will have fixtures every week beacuse we're behind.

Well I would of thought, it's how I'd do it anyway, then again I'm organised and those twats are anything but.

Aint got a game sunday because our opponents are in the cup , crazy really as were miles behind on fixtures . Suppose it means i can get hammered and stay in bed

Really pissed off at the minute.

Were top of the league (Played 4 extra games but still). No one turns up for training and our manager has got a meeting down homes park on Monday for playing illegal plaers(First we have heard). Anyone no what the chances our of getting dashed out the league? If we do that means ill be looke for a new club >_<

Jake, Kegworth got a shoe-in on Sunday didn't they in the cup? 10-1!!

I didn't realise they actually have a player with three fingers! Can't hand out the ol' inbred four fingers abuse now then.

Really? who against?

Did you hear out result? :P

Me and our other striker scored 10 between us lol:D

Archived