Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Syston - Cup.

Yeh 14-0. Enderby have been playing unregistered players recently. You played Bardon Hill yet? They are worst I've seen this season.

Enderby had 8 players turned up so they played one of ours. Weve smashed up 3 times this season lol

And no yet to play Barndon.

We got Fleckney away on Sunday.

Who you lot got?

Got the date through for the big game Riverside Vs Sileby Aths 15th April :chant:

A nice 2 minute walk to the game for me then. Yes then, that pitch is bloody awful though on the old 'Recky'. Left footers will have to take a corner running off the BMX track. lol

This will be the biggest game of the season and Josh Morris has got a crunching tackle on his way from a few of our players aswell.

Azza, at the end of the day Three Nuns should get points deducted for what happened. If the fixture is played then I would take it all the way to fight my case. (Seen on Forums)

But can't wait for Riverside, nor can we wait for the almighty push to top 4. But I know Ashby Railway, Breedon and Walsh UK have got a big say.

Azza, at the end of the day Three Nuns should get points deducted for what happened. If the fixture is played then I would take it all the way to fight my case. (Seen on Forums)

But can't wait for Riverside, nor can we wait for the almighty push to top 4. But I know Ashby Railway, Breedon and Walsh UK have got a big say.

Whats this I hear about you playing unregistered players Sean? :giggle:

manwell how did you get on today mate

Got done 5-3 pal. Terrible performance. Horribly short of players though so it was on the cards. had 5 players who would be first names on the team sheet out and about 3/4 others out who would be competing for a first team place out as well.

I played in the league cup 3rd round today. We lost 5-0 and I got winded. :angry: I play in goal and I couldnt of done any thing about any of the goals as 2 were own goals and the other three were battom or top corner. Were 3rd bottom of the 4th division and there top 0f 2nd so its quite a respectable result.

Archived