Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

they are not a bad side theysome how managed to beat beacon i dont know how though.....they are very cocky and dirty to boot but can play football...do us a favour and beat them :thumbup:

We will do, who do they play for on Saturdays do you know? I know the brothers play for Lough FC.

Just got a phone call from the manager saying he has quit, that's 2 this season :@

Well pissed off just going too look for another club now.

Gaunt lost 2-1 today...so 2nd's Netherhall's if they want it. I have never felt so bitter watching my brother play too. He ran his heart out but was let down by a management who play one man up front and try and defend a 86 minute one goal lead, then when with 20 left it goes to 1-1, they keep the same formation and shout at players to man-mark their centre forwards. This is a team who they have beat 3-0 and 5-0 this season but decided to play so defensive and continuous pick the wrong personnel that they are half-beaten before the game. 3 or 4 players in his team are simply awful or don't put the effort in.

Worst of all, it was to that inbred army. Manager kept his bleeding mouth shut all first half but then when it went 1-1, it was all The Big I Am. Then even more gutting is to see them shaking the hands of a goalkeeper and calling him man of the match when he's just won them the game by dropping one on the line and then claiming injury cos he's made a mistake. Absolutely gutted for him, played out of position all season and just because it's not in his character, he's not moaned whereas everyone else as threw a fit when they didn't get their way. Expect the side not to last the season myself now - all down to the organisation of a manager who hasn't got a clue. I am probably being overly harsh in criticising his tactics etc. but when it comes to informing players whether games are off or whether they have got a lift, he doesn't do any of that. He just rings one of the lads and expects him to tell this rest. :angry: You wonder why kids quit footy and stay in home all bleeding day or go out and get up to trouble.

they are not a bad side theysome how managed to beat beacon i dont know how though.....they are very cocky and dirty to boot but can play football...do us a favour and beat them :thumbup:

They are quite dirty hope they go up so we don't have to play em again. We nrarly beat them, last minute goal :angry: think it was the week after the Xtreme Alliance did exactly the same thing to us. Frustrating.

We lost 5-3 to a very bad Loughborough Royal Oak side, bunch of moaing ***** they were. Had the same bloke reffing who did Nuns Riverside. I thought he jacked it in? He should do, can't control a game and needs glasses. Anyway we had 9 players out, scraped an XI, back 5 was a total mish mash and consquently didn't have the best of games! Oh well, not like we're going up anyway.

And I dunno who we've got next I'll check. I'm in Prague anyway so wont be playing, fingers crossed Riverside away :giggle:

Could be the worst possible time to play Three Nun's next Saturday, 7 members of the squad are hitting Leicester for two 19th's. Will be pretty Lionel to be honest.

Tommeh how's the ankle son?

Still painful as hell with pressure on it.

Taken today off work aswell as last night so can't grumble, should be fine for sunday and yeah we could play the Nuns at a better time with Leics sat night!

Could be the worst possible time to play Three Nun's next Saturday, 7 members of the squad are hitting Leicester for two 19th's. Will be pretty Lionel to be honest.

Tommeh how's the ankle son?

No excuse , 80% of sunday league footballers have been on the lash the night before !!

No excuse , 80% of sunday league footballers have been on the lash the night before !!

This is true.

I used to be better on a Sunday morning after a good session. Not anymore like.

This is true.

I used to be better on a Sunday morning after a good session. Not anymore like.

Big header from a keepers kick in the first minute usually sorts me out :thumbup:

The difference being with us that we're usually out in Loughborough, 3am there week in week out thats fine. But out in Leicester for us is a good 20 miles away and the fact we've got a lot to celebrate means it'll be at earliest a 5am job.

Plus its an away game meaning a 9am meet, praying I don't have to drive it!

The difference being with us that we're usually out in Loughborough, 3am there week in week out thats fine. But out in Leicester for us is a good 20 miles away and the fact we've got a lot to celebrate means it'll be at earliest a 5am job.

Plus its an away game meaning a 9am meet, praying I don't have to drive it!

I might possibly tip off the local police force :unsure:

Bookings?
Signing on fee :thumbup:

Only ever been booked once, for scoring a goal after the ref blew his whistle! The £20 thing is getting from me flat in Notts to the train station and back, getting to Leic and back and subs for the game. :thumbup:

Archived