Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Walsh uk 0 Riverside 2, really had to work for the win this week, we were down to 10 men for last 20 mins, they were a right bunch of dirty fookers, if we win against ashby next week we are promoted as we should be given the 3 points from the nunns game this week. :thumbup:

Walsh uk 0 Riverside 2, really had to work for the win this week, we were down to 10 men for last 20 mins, they were a right bunch of dirty fookers, if we win against ashby next week we are promoted as we should be given the 3 points from the nunns game this week. :thumbup:

Nobs Walsh UK are. Biggest bunch of tossers in our league.

Sure you'll get you own back in the return fixture Tevez, for starters it's shaping up to be a midweek game, how the fook I'm going to get 11 players down to Sielby for 6.30pm I don't know.

Nobs Walsh UK are. Biggest bunch of tossers in our league.

Sure you'll get you own back in the return fixture Tevez, for starters it's shaping up to be a midweek game, how the fook I'm going to get 11 players down to Sielby for 6.30pm I don't know.

Not the best of pitches yesterday, even if i did score goal of the game :P

If we ever play that badly again im going to retire from football for the rest of my career!

Luke, shut up.

We'll miss TMo next season big time. Mine and his partnership down the right side in the first half was special.

Cheers mate, I'll still deffo sign on again for next season to play when I am back down from uni it's hardly far.

Credit to Manny's team though, best bunch of lads we've played this season, no mouth just got on with the game. I think it was pretty even throughout the 1st but to be fair they picked it up 2nd half and deserved the win.

Cheers mate, I'll still deffo sign on again for next season to play when I am back down from uni it's hardly far.

Credit to Manny's team though, best bunch of lads we've played this season, no mouth just got on with the game. I think it was pretty even throughout the 1st but to be fair they picked it up 2nd half and deserved the win.

Best player on the pitch yesterday Tom. :thumbup:

lol not exactly true but we try to keep it to a minumum, when we aren't playing dickheads COUGH Walsh.

I thought it was pretty even over all to be honest bar a short 10 minute ish spell in the second half. Our Keeper made some saves that just defied Sunday League, although one of strikers put about 3 or 4 gilt edged chances wide.

EDIT: Yeah twas a good strike that bonehead :thumbup:

What the name of Riverside's ground King George V playing fields?

If you are a Barrow person like myself you will simply call it the 'Recky'. lol

It's not a good pitch and I think you have a lad who takes your corners who is left footed? Poor lad. His run up will mean he will have to run off the BMX track from one of the sides.

And one of the sides isnt even straight. In simple terms its the shittest pitch in our league.

What the name of Riverside's ground King George V playing fields?

we have been moved to derby road playing fields mate were walsh uk play. league have moved our last 2 home games there as some teams and refs have complained about getting changed under a tree lol massive game for us sunday a point and were up!

we have been moved to derby road playing fields mate were walsh uk play. league have moved our last 2 home games there as some teams and refs have complained about getting changed under a tree lol massive game for us sunday a point and were up!

And rightly so?

And rightly so?

Not alot we could do as were double booked by Rawlins at the last min, so it was Barrow park or no team! all refs and away teams were advised to get changed before they arrive prior to the Sunday, I know the gaffa is already looking at alternative grounds for next season so hopefully have some nice warm changing rooms for all the poor players that cant handle getting changed in the cold once a season lol, We are the ones who have to do it every home game

Archived