Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Very pleased with the 5-3 win.

I didnt play through injury so I was the Geezer on the sidelines doing the talking and helped pick the team with Tevez, he text me after the game and we had got home 'Mini Rafa' so I am taking that as a nice compliment on the Tactics side.

Hopefully I am availabe for selection next weekend against Riverside.

Beat Breedon 5-3.

Good result that.

We lost 4-3, they probably deserved it but couple of them were really shite goals to concead, especially the last one what our keeper was doing I don't know, what he was doing playing at all is a rather good question saying how well the other one played last week, as I'm sure the Aths boys will agree. Our gaffer has cost us big time at times this season.

Eagerly awaiting incredibe biased and in deptth report from Riversides press officer.

Well played today ashby railway!!! Youve got yourself a decent side there, nice to see a team try and play football for 90 minutes!!.. I think we were rather lucky to come away with the 3 points if anything from today. I certainly didnt help our side out on your 3rd goal!! I thought i had a nice simple nod back to the keeper, yeah didnt quite go how i planned it :P Im suprised you arent higher in the league lads... Hope you have a good end to the season!!

Well played today ashby railway!!! Youve got yourself a decent side there, nice to see a team try and play football for 90 minutes!!.. I think we were rather lucky to come away with the 3 points if anything from today. I certainly didnt help our side out on your 3rd goal!! I thought i had a nice simple nod back to the keeper, yeah didnt quite go how i planned it :P Im suprised you arent higher in the league lads... Hope you have a good end to the season!!

Going a bit better than your saturday team last year then eh!! :whistle:

Riverside v Sileby Athletic is the biggest derby in the League.

Yeah looking forward to that!! is it next weekend?? If im being honest i think you'll do us over this time!! especially if we carry on playing as poorly as we have been!!

Yeah looking forward to that!! is it next weekend?? If im being honest i think you'll do us over this time!! especially if we carry on playing as poorly as we have been!!

Yes mate. Cant wait.

Last game was a right battle which deep down I think made both teams have a bit of respect for each other because of it. 4-4. We have had 2 4-4's this season. Bummer.

haha that was not a team last year!! that was a shambles!! still it was football at the end of the day, if you can call it that lol

We have serious problems getting a team out. Every week, got a squad of 22, as you saw we had one sub, loads of injuries including myself and the sec, we were the ones running the comedy show on the sidelines.

"you suck Riverside" after the first goal went in lol (that wasn't me)

Remember our left winger going down like a sack of shit in the second half? Incidently the one Albert was on about early. Just got back from the hospital, broken wrist suffered in that challenge. >_< Not going to help the sorry state we're in, good player.

great game 2day beat ashby (just). 4-3, all the best to Ashby Railway in my opinion the best team we have played over the 2 games, i do apologise to there right mid as i took him out bigtime in the first half (went for the ball),

great game 2day beat ashby (just). 4-3, all the best to Ashby Railway in my opinion the best team we have played over the 2 games, i do apologise to there right mid as i took him out bigtime in the first half (went for the ball),

Which one were you?

Are they much cop Tevez? My Dad's put me forward to play for 'em next season. Some fella at his work plays for them and said they might need the odd player next season.

Does anyone need a 'loanee' for the tail-end of the season? I am getting frustated at not playing. Can't do any training on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Are they much cop Tevez? My Dad's put me forward to play for 'em next season. Some fella at his work plays for them and said they might need the odd player next season.

Does anyone need a 'loanee' for the tail-end of the season? I am getting frustated at not playing. Can't do any training on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Tempting this is, we were struggling before one of our better players snapped his wrist on Sunday.

They are a decent team, beatable. But got some players in the Premier of North Leicestershire and do alot of grafting. Tough nut to crack but concede alot of goals.

Archived