Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Good action photo in the Loughborough Echo 2nyt from the Riverside vs Sileby game, Me and me bro (Gomez32) both in it, im the number 15 on the goal line doing a rather camp sort of move?? me brothers getting climbed on by our keeper.

We play Swannington on on Sunday in our last game and have pulled our positions out of a hat, GK is up front, 53 goal topscorer playing CB, the gaffa is in centre mid >_< , could get a right beating by the looks of it.

We lost 0-2 and thoroughly deserved to lose after a pathetic first half display. came out at the second half but too many missed chances cost us, well done to the opposition they really wanted it, shame it couldnt be said for a couple spartas

We lost 0-2 and thoroughly deserved to lose after a pathetic first half display. came out at the second half but too many missed chances cost us, well done to the opposition they really wanted it, shame it couldnt be said for a couple spartas

Sorry to hear mate , go out and win the league now . Finishing runners up twice wont be fun so have a right blast at it

Well, although I missed the first ten minutes and Sparta Parva were a bit tame in the first half, I couldn't see a huge gap between your boys and Magna Town. The two goals that made the difference were both scored within a span of 15 minutes I think and I'd blame it on a lack of concentration.

Second half was way better and with your substitution, you gave them a good match and put them under a lot more pressure, shame you couldn't convert your chances, Magna Town were much more threatened and also close to giving up a goal or two. But the bar and their goalkeeper thought differently.

Still, good game. As I said to you before, for such a young team (both in terms of average player and club age), getting to the final is a massive achievement. Well done to the boys in blue.

(And on a sidenote, thanks to John and Beth for the ride! :thumbup: )

It's probably more like the F.A dont want to give a little gimp anymore matches, just putting it nicely to you that they dont want you anymore.

Harsh but fair.

Any ref that revels in sending someone off needs shooting.

Archived