Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

It's probably more like the F.A dont want to give a little gimp anymore matches, just putting it nicely to you that they dont want you anymore.

Actually, FYI, I can pick and choose my matches in my league. It's just that none are being played because it's Easter Sunday.

Harsh but fair.

Any ref that revels in sending someone off needs shooting.

I'm not going over it again but if you read all my posts on the matter you'd know that the simple jist of it was:

He called me a fooking dickhead. Ok, fook off you little bastard.

If I had to send him off for handball on the line, then I wouldn't want to do it and I'd feel sorry for him.

Fosse nabbed a deserved 5-2 win today against Niffy ressies.

Scow and Cobbo full backs, pissed as fork.

I got a nose bleed by playing a one two in the opposition's half.

That crack was good.

We got a 4-2 win against Birstall today. Absolutely battered them to be honest and should have been more.

Finally got 90 minutes under my belt for this first time in a couple of weeks. :D

Great Wigston drew with Magna so we now head the table with 3 games left :D

Beat Walsh 2-1.

Satisfiying, wankers, lot of them.

I should of scored and fooked it up though. Although a lad who stands a good chance of playing east midlands countys next year managed to miss an open net from two yards for us which made me feel better.

Oh and how your meant to play football on Breedon's pitch is beyond me.

Bad aint it. Played on the pitch alot as a kid. Garbage. Small as well, know quite of their players, got a quality left winger used to play 5 a side with him. He's at Heather St Johns on Satdees.

I would sort a midweek fixture out with you mate but I'd going to take my chances and presume we've got you in 2 weeks time. You're our only away game left and I don't fancy us getting a side to Sileby for 6.30 on a Wednesday.

Although Thursday might be an option (a big might)

Bad aint it. Played on the pitch alot as a kid. Garbage. Small as well, know quite of their players, got a quality left winger used to play 5 a side with him. He's at Heather St Johns on Satdees.

I would sort a midweek fixture out with you mate but I'd going to take my chances and presume we've got you in 2 weeks time. You're our only away game left and I don't fancy us getting a side to Sileby for 6.30 on a Wednesday.

Although Thursday might be an option (a big might)

MJ was his name? If so he's bloody hard to mark.

Ok mate, well I've not heard anything so who knows what the future holds.

MJ was his name? If so he's bloody hard to mark.

Ok mate, well I've not heard anything so who knows what the future holds.

Yeah thats him, Mitch Jordan. Quality player. Rumours of me returning to right back for game against Breedon as im the only one in our team who can keep pace with him lol

EDIT: On a side note

http://data5.blog.de/media/070/3044070_f9e7d765d4_m.jpg

That's his missus...... if he weren't my mate i'd hate him :giggle:

Looking for a respectable finish to this season after defeat on Sunday. Walsh UK on Sunday and Birstall Tree's Ressys (Wednesday Night) at Birstall United. Think we're all going in shirt and ties for a laugh as it's on the Senior League pitch. Would be nice if a few of you come down!

Looking for a respectable finish to this season after defeat on Sunday. Walsh UK on Sunday and Birstall Tree's Ressys (Wednesday Night) at Birstall United. Think we're all going in shirt and ties for a laugh as it's on the Senior League pitch. Would be nice if a few of you come down!

Whe have qpr on that night mate. Soz.

Yeah I know mate, originally I was meant to come down and give you and Tom some abuse. QPR aint a bad side tbh, got some decent players but very inconsistent.

Yep thats their problem inconsistency.

Archived