Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Did you sort that game out Tevez or did the league?

Birstall did mate.

Sparta Parva Reserves will be playing their first friendly against SB United this Sunday!!!

Heard about you putting a reserves in! We would give you one midweek to keep our preperations up! We're still behind!

Ah sound, how you getting on this year? Fancy a friendly against us in the close season?

Yeah alright thanks, finding our feet this season we've been better at home than away though. Birstall Stamford Reserves?

Sparta Parva Reserves 1 - 2 SB United

Yours Truly bagging! in fairness we had more chances and were quite wasteful in front of goal, and for a team who had no training and barely on first name terms with each other we played some good stuff at times!

Drew 2-2 against Walsh UK earlier.

We went 2-0 up aswell, typical of us this season we had so many more chances that we didnt take advantage and it came back to bite us on the arse. The Ref was going to abandon the game 15 minutes into the 2nd half due to a mass brawl. They are a bunch of Wankers Walsh Uk, I got kicked about 10 feet and they had a go at me for diving! Then our left back got punched by this total tool who thought it was alright to pinch me! Queer.

Birstall on Wednesday, 3 points a must.

Archived